SIXTEEN

Hours passed as Emori and Lincoln sat in the Medical Bay trying not to get seen by any other sky person that didn't already know they were there

Hours passed as Emori and Lincoln sat in the Medical Bay trying not to get seen by any other sky person that didn't already know they were there. The relationship between Trikru and Skaikru was currently on the rocks and Emori wanted to be with her people right now, but understood that leaving the medical bay could hurt the alliance if any sky people came at her and she killed them. So Emori resorted to sitting with Lincoln and reminiscing about their childhood.

"Do you remember her often?" Emori asked Lincoln after another moment of silence. Lincoln thought about it and nodded softly, "Sometimes, just for a moment I forget, and when I remember I feel bad for forgetting. What about you" he asked as he laid his head back looking up at the metal ceiling. "I use to dream about her every day after it happened" Emori sighed.

"Use to? When did you stop".

Emori smiled softly, "When I met Freya. She told me that pain isn't something you can forget or ignore. Pain makes you strong." Emori said as she looked over to Lincoln waiting for him to contradict her or something. "You miss her," Lincoln asked raising his head to look at Emori, who was staring off at the wall a sad glint in her eyes. "Yeah I miss her too," she said as Lincoln nodded not further asking about the troubled look she suddenly carried.

The door to the Medical bay suddenly opened making both the grounders look up in confusion as Abby, Octavia and an unknown man walked in. "We have a proposal for the commander," Abby said as Emori furrowed her eyebrows and glanced at Lincoln who had the same expression as her. "Whats the proposal," Lincoln asked as Abby began explaining it. When Abby finished explaining their proposition Emori only rolled her eyes.

"I think she'd be willing to consider it," the man said and Emori turned to Octavia giving her look that asked who he was. "That's Kane, he's one of our leaders" Octavia whispered as Emori nodded.

"I need to know if we put Finn on trial ourselves is your commander going to accept the outcome? Even if we decide he belongs in jail" Abby asked again as Emori shook her head. "Lexa won't do it. If she even accepts this deal, she'd be dead by morning and she'd know that" Emori said eyeing everyone in the room. Sure, Lexa was innovative, but Trikru was shaped to believe in one thing; Blood Must Have Blood. If their revenge isn't satisfied this truce will not hold, all of her people will be angry and thirsty for revenge that they would murder the entire camp without so much as a care about what Lexa says. There was no way she would even let this proposal come to light, it would mean the end of her days as Commander.

"Your people would kill their leader for being merciful" Octavia asked surprised, "For being weak" Lincoln stated quickly. "Finn killed innocent people. If death has no cost, life has no worth, Its how we live" Lincoln said as Kane sighed. "I spent time with your commander. She's a visionary" Kane said as Emori nodded. "Trust me I know Lexa. I've known her since we were children. The only reason you are all alive is that she wants a better future for her people, but if it were up to anyone else, me included, you'd all be dead already" Emori stated bluntly not caring much for what they thought of her. "She's right there are many voices at her table that want you all dead" Lincoln agreed, ignoring the statement of Emori wanting the sky people dead.  "Indra," Octavia voiced out loud as Lincoln nodded, "She leads those voices, yes".