Chapter 4. Meeting

Previously On "White Out"

          "I'm not taking him anywhere. Ulquiorra, take this boy to the space we prepared for him and prepare him a change of clothes. Stay with him until he wakes up. The rest of you come back inside." Aizen ordered.

---

          "Remain calm. He is as powerful as he is because he was born the child of a very special Hollow. I'm sure you all know who. A Hollow who's name none dare utter. It wouldn't be wrong of me to say that it could have left a scar on even my body." Aizen explained, shocking every Arrancar present.

---

          "Surely, there is more to you, (Y/n) (L/n). I'll ask Lord Aizen just what is so special about you?" Ulquiorra decided, having been left to sit on her own.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          After having been rendered unconscious, (Y/n) found himself back in the desert he was in earlier. Using this time, He took in more details. Looking around, he sees the same fields that resembled the land he was taken to outside of Las Noches. The only difference is, once again, that it's spilt directly in half, a side lit by the sun and a side illuminated by the moon, both being equal size to the other. He finds himself on the side of the sun yet again. Around him, he can see for miles, yet all there is are the same quartz trees as the land outside of Las Noches.

          "What is this place?" (Y/n) asked dully, curious and confused on the events of the past hour.

          "𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡. ℑ𝔱'𝔰 𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲." an all too familiar voice called behind him with a not so subtle edge of confidence.

          Snapping around at the sound, (Y/n) sees the same bleached copy of his father that he saw just a little bit ago.

          "Who are you?" (Y/n) asked seriously, scowling at the image as he felt it was a disrespect to his late father.

          He hadn't noticed it, but as he got a little angrier, so too did the temperature raise just a little bit. Noticing this, the copy of his father decided to try and get a rise out of him.

          "𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡, 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯'𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔞 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡. 𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔡𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔰𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲?" the white figure taunted, looking at (Y/n) with a sly grin.

         "Answer my question." (Y/n) demanded, the temperature rising just a bit with his feeling yet again.

          "𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔢. 𝔚𝔥𝔬 ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔡𝔬𝔢𝔰𝔫'𝔱 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯. 𝔏𝔢𝔱'𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔞𝔶 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔲𝔠𝔨 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢." the duplicate answered vaugely.

          "Stop toying with me! Who are you!?" (Y/n) called out, getting angrier by the second.

          Accompanied by his exclamation, another burst of temperature rose, this time, (Y/n) noticing and catching him off guard.

          "𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢. ℑ𝔱'𝔰 𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔬𝔱, 𝔰𝔬 𝔠𝔬𝔬𝔩 𝔬𝔣𝔣. 𝔄𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔴𝔥𝔬 ℑ 𝔞𝔪. ℑ'𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔶 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 ℑ 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔱." the figure put forth.