#2 "Would Go"

"He's on his way."

"Thank you."

Aurora replied as she grabbed her last suitcase and rolled it towards Zoe's car.

Amelia was on her trail.

"Why didn't you just tell him?"

She asked causing Aurora to halt.

"Because I've got this and don't you dare say a word to him."

Amelia raised her hands up in surrender.

They were okay Aurora would like to think. She still remembered the night they'd become actual sisters instead of the pretending they used to do.

The memory of Amelia's tears as she stepped outside onto the porch was imprinted in her brain. Aurora placed a box of tissues in front of her sister's face as a peace offering.

She grabbed it as she wiped at her eyes.

"Came to gloat?"

Amelia asked, her eyes cut into slits as Aurora took a seat beside her.

She shook her head.

"Why am I gloating when we're both cut off. I don't have a car or tuition money either so..."

Amelia's eyebrow arched.

"You really like him huh?"

Aurora looked at her sister, noticing the look she gave her. Amelia was trying to read her.

"You do. That's why you won't break up with him to not get cut off."

Aurora shrugged.

"Logan abandoned staying at his parents for Christmas vacation because his mother tried to break us up. How would I look breaking up with him for a car and tuition?"

"Smart."

Amelia retorted as Aurora rolled her eyes.

"I'm not you Amelia."

"I can see that."

Aurora got to her feet.

"I can see that this was a waste of time."

She said turning on her heel to re-enter the house.

"Wait."

Amelia sighed.

"You have to get that this is really weird for me."

Aurora sat down.

"How do you think I feel? I don't want your sloppy seconds."

Amelia chuckled.

"I've heard that before."

Aurora looked up at the sky.

"Look I'm sorry about the way we went about things. When I found out he was your boyfriend, I did keep my distance."

"But Logan pursued you?"

Aurora nodded.

"Did he do the same with you?"

Amelia shook her head as she smiled.

"Nope. He came up to me once and the moment I found out who he was, his reputation, I wasn't about to let him go."

"You do know how wrong that sounds?"

Amelia shrugged.

"Logan's mother and father are well known people. My ticket to achieving my goals. Honestly I didn't care too much for Logan, just about getting what I wanted."