Chapter 7

Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying this story. Please let me know what you think so far! I am open to suggestions as well! If you would like to see something happen message me and I will consider it! 

Please enjoy! 

************************************************

(Harry's POV)

I was in complete bliss right now. The last thing I saw before Lou pressed his lips to mine was those beautiful blue eyes of his. I did not know what was going to happen now but what I did know was that there is nothing I'd rather be doing right now. This kiss was not one of lust or hunger. No this kiss was one that was filled with love, passion, and apology. 

I grabbed Louis' face between my hands and brought him impossibly closer to me. I did not want him to slip away from me again. I don't know if it was from me or him but I felt the wetness fall on my face. I realized that we were both crying again. I don't know what he was crying about but I was crying because I knew I had my Louis back. That was all I have wanted since he left. At this point, I did not care if I was just the gum on the bottom of his shoe as long as I was close to him. 

Of course this moment couldn't last. Because a second later, the door burst open causing us to jerk apart quickly to look who had just interrupted this special moment. 

"Niall, I told you to stay out of there!" Liam said quickly coming up behind him. 

"Oh, shit! Sorry! I'll just- yeah- umm bye!" Niall stuttered and left quickly. 

Liam came to shut the door and muttered a low, "Sorry." 

When the door shut, I turned to Louis. He looked a bit shy and I could tell he was having a mental battle with himself. I don't know what exactly it was about but I knew that I wasn't ready to give up this moment. 

I stood up and stood in front of him. He did not look up at me though, so I put two fingers under his chin and guided him to look at me and stand up. I was of course towering over him and that just made me smile again. I didn't say anything, I just pulled him to me and held him tightly and he held me too. 

"I love you, Hazza." I heard him say into my chest. 

I knew I loved him too but I just couldn't let myself say it back, not yet. I just hugged him a bit tighter. 

He looked up at me, I knew it hurt him that I didn't say it back but then his face turned from a sad one to one of determination and understanding. 

He spoke again, breaking the silence, "We should probably go back out there and rescue Liam from Niall, shouldn't we?" 

I just chuckled and sighed, "Yeah we probably should." 

He started to pull away and head for the door, but I grabbed his arm to stop him from leaving and pulling him back to me. "I said we should not that we were going to. Liam will be fine. Please, let's just spend time together." I pleaded, trying to give my best puppy dog eyes. 

"You know I can't say no to those eyes. You didn't even have to use them on me. I would love nothing more than to just spend time with you, Hazza," he said. He started back towards the bed that was in this room but I stopped him again. 

"Wait, just one more thing." I said pulling him back to me and gently cupping his face with my hands and bringing his lips to meet mine once again. 

I could feel his body turn to mush in my arms as I was kissing him again. I knew we needed to stop now or we wouldn't be able to. I pulled away and just looked at him and smiled. 

I let him walk over to the bed and sit down this time, propped up against the back of it. I followed him and got on the other side. 

"Hey, Hazza, can I ask you a question?" Louis asked, looking a bit shy. 

"Always, what is it?" I replied.

"I have now heard two songs of yours that are about me or us, are there anymore?" he asked avoiding my gaze. 

"You're cute when you are shy, you know that?" I said with a smirk. I saw his face start to turn red and a small smile start to appear on his lips. 

"But to answer your question. You're just gonna have to wait and see." I said, winking at him. 

"Oh there so are more songs about me! I guess I will have to listen to those albums now, huh?" he laughed. 

"Hey, no! No fair you have to wait and see!" I said and started to fake pout. 

He just laughed at that. I stuck my tongue out at him which only caused him to laugh even harder. I just rolled my eyes at him. 

"Oh yeah, well what about you, how many songs are about me?" I asked. 

He stopped laughing at that question. "Oh umm, I-I. Was that Liam? I think he's calling us!" 

"Yeah that's what I thought!" I said between my laughs. 

"I hate you." He said with an eye roll. 

"No you don't! Take that back!" I told him faking hurt.

"Nope!" He crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head as he said this, popping the 'p'. 

I jumped over onto him and put my hands together in a pleading manner, "Oh please take it back! I can't have my Loubear hating me. Loubear is making Hazza sad now." 

I gave him my best sad look, poking my bottom lip out at him, faking my hurt. 

"I know you are joking but stop because you're breaking my heart with that look, Hazza!" he said. 

"Does that mean Loubear doesn't hate Hazza?" I asked in a childish voice, lip still poking out a bit. 

He started to poke my bottom lip, trying to get it to go back in, "Yes, just stop with the pouty lip!" 

I just giggled, "Hehe, I won!" Giving him a mischievous look. 

I don't know why but I didn't get off of him. But he wasn't complaining and I was quite comfy too. I laid my head down on his chest, listening to his breathing and his heart beat. I was so relaxing for me. He was running his hand all through my hair and I loved it. I grabbed his free hand and took it into mine. We just laid there like that not saying anything, just enjoying each others' company. It was like old times and I loved it. 

I could feel myself getting tired but I didn't want this moment to end. I was doing everything I could to keep my eyes open. I was failing miserably though and Louis noticed. 

"Hazza, you're tired. You need to get some sleep. I'll let you get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning, Hazza," he said as he was starting to get up. 

But I just held onto him when he got up. Luckily for me, he had good reflexes because if not I would have been on the ground. His arms go around me and hold me tightly so I don't fall. 

"No, stay with me please?" I asked. 

I could tell that Louis was debating it. "Please, Lou." 

He sighed giving into me and laid back down with me still tangled around him. 

"Thank you," I said smiling into him and letting my eyes close. 

"Get some sleep. Goodnight, my love," he said as he placed a kiss on my head. 

It was so peaceful and I just tightened my grip on him afraid he would leave me again.