**WIP**

It was the dawn of a new day, and the Equestrian sky was painted with shades of blues, purples, and pinks as the glorious orange sun peeked over the horizon. As Celestia rose it higher into the sky, its light cast a marvelous glow on the elegant crystalline castle standing alone on the outskirts of the little town it looked over; shades of rainbow reflected for all to see.
The summer breeze carried the premature nip of fall as it swept over the landscape, gently caressing the grass and trees into a swaying dance. The sunrise nudged the sleepy town into a stir, as ponies roused themselves for the new day.
High up inside the crystal castle, a pair of violet eyes welcomed the sunlight, unburdened from the weight of sleep. These eyes belonged to a colt. His teal-blue coat shone in the sunlight as he quietly stepped out of his bed, gazing with a blissfully jubilant expression out his window. Horn coming to life with a magenta aura, he parted the curtains and opened the glass. As he felt the wind tussle his pale mane of rainbow colors, his smile grew larger. He could feel his excitement growing
'Today's the day...'
He thought.
'We get to meet with the princesses.. an official audience!'
He treated the occasion of the day like it was a once in a life time happening; despite the princesses having made plenty informal visits in the past, occasionally with their own foals; they were practically aunts to him.
However, he chose to raise his spirits by deeming this a special occasion.
He practically pranced in place, but his ear twitched as he heard the sound of another pony rolling over in the bed across from his own.
"Azu... Too much light.... close the curtains..." A small, less eager, and obviously sleepier voice pleaded.
The little prince puffed out his chest, trotting over to the side of that bed.
"Now now, Vespie, have you forgotten what day it is?"
The pale purple pegasus filly rolled again so her back was to him. "Quit that weird formal talk.. it makes you sound like Mom when she's trying to act more royal than she is.."
The colt leaned forward so his snout was at Vespera's ear, whispering: "Today's the day the princesses offer us that 'VIP tour' to prepare us for the responsibilities of greatness they're expecting of usssss~!"
This made her sit up abruptly, rose-colored gaze losing any hint of sleepiness that they may have had, slamming Azu's snout with her head and causing him to yelp painfully.
"OH! TODAY'S THE DAY! HURRY, WE NEED TO GET READY BEFORE MOMS TELL US TO!"
Vespera's voice brimmed with excitement as she leapt out of bed with the speed of a bullet.
She rushed to her wardrobe, flinging the doors open with her hooves, a few purple and blue feathers cast in her wake.

-End of WIP-