☘️Dream Catcher ☘️

{ONE-SHOT}

(Y/N's POV)

I was running along the corridors.... trying to escape from my fate .They were still following me .However, I somehow managed to escape and hide in one of the cubicles of the restroom.

Yes,I was running away to save my life .I am a student of 12th grade and one of the introvert types who r most likely to get bullied...same was happening to me,they were the students of the rich families who would always bully people like me .But this time they had crossed the line. They literally ripped off some parts of my school uniform and hit me harshly.I was crying for help but no one bothered as everyone was afraid of em.i managed to let go of their grip and run away .How could some one be so merciless.I hated them so much and I didn't even have much frnds who would back me up .No body would talk to me as I was a victim.

I was still hiding .'They probably must have lost track of me' I sat there still for 2 hours straight and when the school bell rang for dispersal. I just ran out looking nowhere and left school. "Shit! I forgot my bag at school" I kicked in the air while walking back home. What was I supposed to do now? I didn't want to go to school the next day as I knew they wouldn't leave me so easily.

All of a sudden I hear my doorbell ring . I had no idea as to who it would be. I lived alone in my apartment and barely had any guests. I opened the door and was shocked, "Taehyung? "
Kim Taehyung, my classmate and my crush since last year was standing Infront of me. I was awestruck.
"Ummmm....you left your bag at school, is everything okay,Y/N?"  He said brushing his hair feeling uncomfortable by the way I was staring at him. "Ohh ,did I? Hahaha" I said laughing like an idiot "I am forgetting things so much now days..ughhhh" I said taking the bag from him ,I didn't want to tell him what I was going through. "Shall I come in?" He asked, I was shocked. "It's raining outside and I don't have an umbrella with me"  I looked outside the window hearing tht. It was raining heavily and he came all over just to return my bag , such a sweetheart. "Ahh sure ,come in" I smiled and let him in. I made us coffee as he sat himself on the sofa . I handed him the coffee mug and sat beside, facing him. He took a sip and looked at me "it's really nice" ,"thanks" I replied with a smile . "Why do u look so sad nowadays,has something been bothering you?" He said taking another sip , I was left in a dilemma "Should I tell him or not?" We were good friends but weren't so close, we would share books and notes, he was like a good dream to me and I didn't want to let it go by letting it with my nightmares. "Ahh, it's nothing" I said hesitantly. "Did those boys do anything to you?" He must have understood what I was hiding from him. I started crying and told him about everything. I just couldn't keep such a heavy thing in my heart,I had to let it out one day.

He hugged me tightly and brushed my hair , I shook , did my crush just hug me? OMG . I gave in too and hugged him tightly. My stomach was filled with butterflies in no time . He placed his wet lips on my neck which sent shivers down my spine, what the hell on Earth is happening, what should I do?  I couldn't react because I liked it so much . He moved back and held my hands and said "how could you not tell me about this Y/N? You should have told me right away that u were going through so much, anyway ,I promise you that I will not let them even think about touching you anymore" I couldn't believe my ears ,why is he behaving like this,has he fallen for me? I couldn't understand what to do "Taehyung, you don't have to-" my words were interrupted by lips. He kissed me cupping my cheeks and holding my waist with another hand . My eyes widened ,I felt like it was a dream . I pinched myself and shook by the pain revealing that it was all real. I gave in and kissed him back . It felt like it was an end to all my bad dreams and I was so happy.

"I love you Y/N"
"I love you too, Taehyung"

         --------×--------