Chapter 4: He Isn't That Bad!

THIS CHAPTER YOUR ABOUT TO READ IS NOT CHILD MATERIAL. PLEASE LEAVE IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 I BEG YOU!

(Louis P.O.V)

We sat silently on the Ferris wheel eating popcorn.

 “So tell me… What happened with the whole cheating thing?” I said while munching on the popcorn and looking up at the stars as we slowly reached the top.

 Harry was looking up at the stars and took a handful of popcorn “Well she is simply a whore… This is her third time cheating on me.” He said before putting popcorn into his mouth “And then she fucked a guy and got pregnant then asked me for help over the phone. So, I broke up with her.”

 I chuckled and looked at him saying “You make it sound so simple… LIKE ONE OF THOSE FABLES!! But um without a happy ending.”

 He looked down at the popcorn his hand and I instantly regretted saying that.

 “Sorry.”

 He looked up at me yelling “It’s not your fault! It’s just I’m trying to get over it.”

 I nodded and chuckled then said “I never thought this would happen…”

 Harry look at me confused asking “What would happen?”

 “Yeah know… I hanging out with Harry Styles while his depressed and me comforting you. And you know for a fact that a despised you.”

 He gasped and held onto his chest yelling sarcastically “Ouch!”

 I chuckled and said “Well I don’t hate you that much anymore. It’s just this is really weird for me.”

 Harry shrugged saying “Well, I knew one day you would be drawn to me.”

 I rolled my eyes and joked “And now I hate you again.”

 He chuckled and said “Thanks, Louis.”

 I looked at him smiling “No problem, Styles. But this doesn’t mean that you can get all friendly with me.”

 He chuckled and winked saying “Oh don’t worry, Louis. I’ll do much more than being friendly.”

 I groaned and laughed saying “Come on let’s get out of here!”

 I guess Harry isn't that bad...

(Niall’s P.O.V)

My eyes widened as Zayn straddled me. I gulped and he carefully leaned in. I titled my head to the side and our lips met. Instant sparks flew everywhere and it felt like there was a lump in my throat.

 My lips slowly moved against his and my hand went to the back of his neck.

 Is this actually happening?

 Wait, Niall! You barely know him! He might just break your heart.

 All my thought became blank as Zayn licked the bottom of my lip causing shivers to run down my spine.

 Should I let him enter?

 I cautiously opened my mouth and his tongue darted in causing me to moan slightly.

Fuck

 Fuck

 Fuck

 For fuck sakes im a postitrute! I'll show him.

 I smirked and my hands slowly trailed down his back and then i locked my fingers on his pants. He shuffled uncomfortably and i pulled away to catch my breath. I locked my lips onto his neck and instantly found his sweet spot.

 He moaned whispering desperately "Niall."

 I was a tease but he had to deal with it. I slowly sucked on it causing him to moan ever more.

 "You tease."

 I held in the chuckled and grazed my teeth against his skin causing him to gasp.

 I pulled away and his lips immediately met mine. He kissed me desperately while grinding against me causing me to moan madly. I tugged onto his shirt and he pulled it off and my eyes widened as i looked at his rocking body.

 My mouth hung open and i just stared at it in awe. Never have i ever seen before such an AMAZING BODY.

 I looked back at him and he was smirking proudly. I smirked and pulled him down meting his lips with mine. I fought for dominance and I actually won. Our lips moved perfectly against each other and it was like we've been doing this for years. There were no complications with the teeth or trying to find a comfortable position. It was already pure perfection.

 I pulled off my shirt and locked my lips against his again before letting him catch a glimpse of my very eak and flabby body. He ran his hand against my chest then abs making me moan. As his hand trailed down the front of my pants a small bell rang. 

 It was time to go to my nest customer...

I pulled away cursing "Fuck."

 He looked at me his cheeks pure pink and he looked just extremely flustered. I pushed him away and grabbed my stuff tears threating to pour out of my eyes.

 That was nothing Niall. He was just having fun with you.

 "Niall." Zayn called out as i was about to reach the door.

 I twirled around saying "Um can we forget this."

 He looked at me still shirtless. God, Zayn! Do you have to make this harder then it already is?!

 "Well um... Yeah I guess. See you at school tomorrow."

 I was still looking at his abs and then tore my gaze of him shaking my head slightly and yelled "Huh.. Oh yeah um see you at school tomorrow!

 God, Niall! You’re such an idiot.

 I quickly ran out of the room trying to keep myself from smiling.

 He used you, Idiot!

 I nodded and whispered to myself "He used me."

 But my lips tilted into a small smile as I remembered that hickey I gave him....

A/N: IM SORRY IT'S SO LATE!