4-Roommates?

"This class is boring..."Luna said to Stella looking at the clock. "There is ten more minutes", she added groaning.

"It's not that boring, maybe you just don't like physics"said, Stella.
"Stella and Luna stop talking!" said the teacher.

They stopped talking and started writing the notes.

After a few minutes, Luna started tapping the pen on her desk. She couldn't concentrate on the class since it was really boring, then again the teacher told Luna to stop it.

She respectfully stopped it but she was completely annoyed.

Stella started laughing looking at her annoyed face.

The school bell ranged and both of them started walking to the sports field.
"It was in the hallway right?" Asked Luna.

"Yeah, they said there's a door at the end of the hallway, let's go and find out" replied Stella.

They walked and opened the door to find Rose and Bethany waiting for them on a bench nearby.

"Hello, who's ready to go to that office!!"Bethany asked excitedly.

Then Rose reminded "Before we go let's make a plan, let's grab a chocolate from the cafeteria and we can give it to her plus she is a chocolate lover so the result will be great if we ask her".

"I'll bring the chocolate while you girls walk to the office" added Bethany.

They walked to the office while Bethany went to grab a bar of chocolate.
They waited for Bethany in front of the principal's office after a few minutes Bethany came with a bunch of chocolates.

"Seriously, Bethany! I asked for one chocolate and you bring like a twenty" said Rose in an annoyed face.

"I just didn't want her to regret this decision, so more chocolate more chance" Bethany answered.
"I know she is a chocolate lover but giving her extra chocolate won't make a difference" Stella replied.

"Let's find out," Luna said and they walked inside the office.

They were greeted by the principal.
"Good morning students, May I help you?" She questioned.

"Yes, please help us !! please!!, Bethany begged. "Yeah, s..." "please, please, please!!" Bethany said cutting off the principal.
"Yeah, I'll Bethany but how can I help?".

"You are the sweetest, amazing person in this whole wide world" added Bethany.
"Bethany!!" whispered Rose trying to stop her from pleasing her too much.

"Thanks, dear but how can I help ?" Principle Tiffany asked.
"Can Luna and Stella join us has our roommates?" Asked Rose.

"Yeah, can we please. It would be nice if you change it", added Luna.

"It would be nice since Luna and I don't have a roommate" Stella added.

"Why didn't you just ask girls, I would be happier to give you two new roommates", Tiffany said to the girls.

"Thank you! thank you! these chocolates are for you miss Tiffany" Bethany said handing the chocolates.

"That was so sweet of you girls, Let me call you teacher Steve for the keys." Tiffany answered.
"Steve could you mind coming to my office right now" principal call him on the radio.

Steve came fast as possible and the principal told him about this and he took them to the room and handed Luna and Stella each a key of their new room.

Luna and Stella took there stuffs to there new room and the teacher helped them as well.

"Girls, there are boys room over there, You know you can go there sometimes," said the teacher.
Stella and Luna didn't feel comfortable with what he said.

then Rose replied "Why don't you talk about the girl's room next to our room".

He left with no word with a smirk as he left. Rose shut the door closed and told Luna and Stella to be beware of teacher Steve, Even if they think he is a decent guy.