Double Date

A/N - This is part one of a oneshot inspired by A Different Way. Also free feel to comment and give me some feedback, hope you enjoy!

Sean Pov

Kaycee and I are getting ready for the double date I arranged. It's just a simple double date, we're going to the movies and we are super excited. I am currently in Kaycee's bedroom scrolling through my phone while she is getting ready in her bathroom.

"Sean!" Kaycee calls out to me from the bathroom. "Can you help me pick an outfit?"

"Coming!" I walk up to the bathroom. When I approach the bathroom door I knock and she lets me in. As soon as I walk in, she takes a quick glance at me and pouts as she looks at two outfits.

"I can't decide! Help!"

I chuckle at the situation and lean against the sink. "You are so indecisive."

"You should know this by now," she throws her hands up in the air and laughs. "But I still need help, we are going to see Oliver and Amelia soon and I still need to fix my hair and makeup."

"Don't worry, I got you." I look at Kaycee to see her in weirdo sweats with her hair in a messy bun. Even though she hasn't even gotten ready yet she already looks great. "You don't need to get your hair all done and put makeup on. You are beautiful without even trying."

"Thanks but," she groans as she turns to look at herself in the mirror and tries to fix her appearance, "I am trying to impress Oliver."

"The two of you have been dating for over a year now," I face the mirror to look at her, "you shouldn't think you need to impress him." I turn to look at her. "And there is really no need for you to impress anyone," I take her hand and turn her to face me, "you always look great."

"Okay fine," she blushes. "However," she looks at the outfits, "you still didn't choose yet." I grin as I pick up the two outfits and put them in front of her to see how they would look. Eventually I picked one and sat on her bed so she could change. After she changed, she came out of the bathroom to show me her outfit.

"How does it look? Do I look okay? Should I change?" She asks. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I didn't realize that I was staring at her wide eyed so I broke my gaze. "W-what do you mean?"

"You're looking at me like I'm some amazing thing, it's just me," she turns around with a disappointed look in her eyes.

"Kaycee," I stand up to walk up to her and she looks at me, "you are amazing and you look amazing."

"Thanks Shamu," she blushes.

Then we hear the doorbell ring. "I got it," I tell Kaycee, "you can finish getting ready. I have to pick up Amelia, I will see you at the movie theater, bye."

"Okay, bye Shamu!" I give her a kiss on the forehead and walk towards the door.

I get to the front door and open it up to see Oliver standing in the doorway. "Hey?" Oliver says with a confused look on his face.

"Hi, I don't know if you remember me, I'm Sean." I say as I offer to shake his hand.

"Oh yeah, hey Sean!" He takes my hand and gives it a firm shake. "What are you doing here?"

"Kaycee and I were getting ready for the date. Kaycee is upstairs, still getting ready. I have to pick up my girlfriend, Amelia, so I'll see you in a few."

"Okay, see you later," Oliver waves off.

Oliver goes inside while I go to my car to pick up Amelia. I look at the time to see that I'm running late. When I arrive at her house, I see her leave her front door and head to my car. She goes in my car and greets me, "Hey Sean."