The not so secret affair. 2.0

Please support the official release and the author Yoh Yoshinari and their publisher Yen Press

Lemon ahead. If you don't like it, don't read it. 

Akko struggled to keep her composer. She was so close to the edge. She couldn't handle it much longer. She couldn't take it anymore!
"Sucy, lotte! Can you please be quieter!?" Akko bursts out.
"What's the matter Akko? You grossed out by our love?" Sucy mocks with a noticeable smirk.
"No, I'm grossed out by the sounds of you almost eating each other!" Akko retorts.
"I'm trying to study, so if you want to do that, please do it in the bathroom or somewhere else." Akko points to the door.
"Sucy, she's right. Akko has a big exam coming up and we shouldn't disturb her." Lotte speaks up, her voice small and innocent. Sucy sighs.
"Whatever." She hovers to the door and walks out with lotte following behind. Akko huffs loudly. Ever since lotte and Sucy became an item, they've been joined at the mouth.
She smiles at their happy ness as she pulls out a magic slip of paper. Words appear on it before her eyes.
"Hello Akko, please meet me for "tutoring" in 15 minutes. Room 3." The paper says, she smiles for she knows who it's from and what they have in mind. She picks up her books and her wand and heads out the door. As she walks through the halls she thinks about her "tutor". How their lips feel, how their hands feel, how their body feels on hers. She passes the lockers and classrooms. The lights are off for it is the weekend.
When she gets to the tutor rooms, she goes to room three and knocks three times. Akko hears a confident "come in" and walks in.
"Hello Akko." A platinum haired woman greets Akko.
"Diana!" Akko exclaims excitedly. Diana stands and walks to Akko. Akko leans in to kiss the taller woman but Diana leans away and reaches behind Akko, grabbing the door handle and pulling the door shut.
"Now we can indulge ourselves." Diana says with a seductive smile. Akko smiles brightly as she kisses Diana. Akko sets aside her books and grabs Diana by her shirt. She pulls her closer and starts to undo her top. Diana pulls away and Akko attacks her neck. Diana softy moans as she is slowly being picked apart by her lover.
"You missed me a lot, didn't you?" Diana whispers. Akko hums in response. Akko undoes the last button and pulls her shirt apart, revealing Diana's chest.
"No bra?" Akko says in shock. Diana looks away ashamed of herself. Akko notices her shift and pulls her face to hers.
"It's okay Amata." Akko kisses Diana deeply, pouring all of her love as she can into the kiss.
"I have been exceptionally troubled today." Diana admits.
"Allow me to relieve you of your troubles then." Akko purrs. Akko kisses Diana on her neck, trailing down to her exposed chest. Akko takes one nipple in her mouth and fondles the other with her hand. Diana moans as she cradles Akko's head in her chest and arms. A heat between her legs becoming noticeable. She squirms in excitement of what Akko can and will do. She pulls awake from Akko and sits in one of the chairs. She look away embarrassed as she spreads her legs and lifts her skirt.
"Please." She says weakly. Akko Kneels before her and takes gently kisses her flower. Diana's stomach flips as she gets serviced by her lover. Her heart races as Akko looks up at her from in between her legs. Her moans come uncontrollably now. She grabs Akko's head, unaware she pulls her in closer to her flower.
"Akko, I'm close." Diana whimpers. Akko continues her work as well as putting her fingers in as well.
Diana whimpers and squirms as she is brought closer and closer to release.
She repeats Akko's name over and over, each time she does it's more desperate than the last.
"Akko, I'm cumming!" Diana shudders and shakes uncontrollably. She closes her legs on Akko's head, almost crushing the poor girl. Her breathes become ragged and raspy. She bites her lip trying not to scream in pleasure. Akko does all but stop.
"Akko, Akko stop!" She try's to push her away but Akko stays firm. Diana squirms even more.
"Akko! Please stop I feel something coming!" Diana's begs fall on deaf ears as Akko continues to eat the poor girl out. Diana clenches her whole body but after a moment she releases everything. Fluids erupt into Akko's face and Diana screams in the most extreme pleasure she's ever experienced. Akko finally releases Diana and stands up, pleased with her work. Diana on the other hand only has a small smile on her face. She looks as if she's in heaven. Her leg shakes uncontrollably and her flower drips with love juices.
"Diana?" Akko waves a hand in front of her lovers face." It takes a moment but Diana snaps out of her daze.
"Akko!" She stands up with a confused expression.
"What was that?!" Diana yells.
"I made you squirt." Akko gleefully states.
Diana fingers herself for a moment.
"I'm incredibly sensitive now." She shudders and the slightest touch.
"Wait" Akko says.
"I hear someone, put on your clothes!" Akko orders as she wipes her face off.
Diana scrambles to put on her clothes and Akko sets the books on the table as if they had been studying. They manage to sit down in time for a knock to be heard.
"Come in." Akko says.
Professor Ursula steps through the door with a smile. She closes the door behind her.
"How is my favorite couple doing?"
"Amazing!" Akko waves her hands. Diana stammers as her leg won't. Stop. Shaking! She only smiles at the professor.
"What are you studying?" Ursula asks as she takes a seat in the only remaining chair.
"Trans-morphing." Akko says as she leans on the table.
"Oh that's gre- oh dear this chair is incredibly wet." Ursula stands up almost as if burnt. Diana's heart drops and her face burns with embarrassment. Akko only chuckles.
"I wonder why?" Akko says trying to be ignorant.
The professor looks at Akko with a confused look and then to Diana who has the reddest face imaginable. Her eyes burning holes into the table. Only now has she noticed. Her hair is disheveled beyond anything she has ever seen and her clothes are wrinkled. Akko's hair is always a mess so she chalked it up to normal Akko. Then she noticed the smell in the air. The smell of sex.
"Oh my dear..." she wipes her bottom down to try to get the wetness away.
"I didn't know. I will Uhm, I will leave you to yourselves." She points to the door. " I won't say a word, just get this cleaned up please." The professor stammers as she leaves.
"Oh myyyy goooooddd!" Akko yells. Her hands in her hair. "That was soooooooooooooooo soo so so so embarrassing!" Akko crawls into a corner. "Kill meeeeeeee!"
"At least it's wasn't yo-your..... fluids that she sat in!" Diana retorts. "That was an absolute nightmare."
"You're lucky I love you Akko or I would have pummeled you into the ground by now." Diana warns.
"Awwww you love me." Akko coos. Diana rolls her eyes.
"Yes but our little session is over. You need to get back to your room and I need to do the same." Diana says as she returns to her normal formal and commanding self.
"Okay but you owe me." Akko says as she gets up.
"I'm still hot and bothered." She lifts her skirt up and reveals how wet she is. Diana stares as if enchanted.
"Okay, I will take care of you tomorrow. I promise." Diana says as she steps closer to Akko.
"You better." Akko pouts. Diana smiles at her beloved and kisses her gently. Akko pulls her hand to her nether regions and Diana obliges. She toys with the girl for a few moments and enjoys as Akko leans into her. Diana pulls away and whispers into Akko's ear.
"Tomorrow you will wear no underwear. You will endure a spell that I learned and want to try." She smiles. Akko nods submissively.
"Yes ma'am." Akko agrees.