the missing

Alpha I understand that I am your most powerful fighter but to send me out there. it would be a suicidal mission. in all do respect sir i don't think we would even by any means have a chance in winning this. 

i understand that your nervous. but i have seen the power you contain when something you care about is in danger and i believe that you can make it out alive and if it makes you feel better I'm coming too.

I'm only 15 years sir. i don't understand how i contain this much power as you speak i contain. it also makes it worse if you go your safety i can't protect you well when I'm also fighting and every body else can't  either.

i think i know that Raven, but i guess i have to protect myself for a change. and there is nothing you can do to change my mind.

i understand that sir, but i just need you to promise me fir mine, yours, and the people's sake that you will think about it.

but....

no buts just say yes

you...

you have to promise

I.....

promise already sir. your not going to win this.

i guess your right.

i know I'm right.

a little cocky now are we

yes sir

okay i promise to think about it.

thank you sir. I appreciate it.

i know you do. we will be going over our strategy tonight at 5 and we will train till 11.

yes sir

i will see you then

by.

i walked out of Alpha's office. he doesn't want me to be so formal with his title but i just have to show respect. i like my respect so i respect others.

i went to my room to change into my training close. i put on a tank top with leggings and i don't fight got with shoes or socks on. i have to feel what i am touching so i cant wear gloves either.

i can only wear them when i want to wear them. i mean they burn off my skin if i don't want to wear them quit literally.

i head down to the gym to get a head start.

i start on the punching bag and i punch till my knuckles are bloody. then i move on to weapons and i practice my bow and then i practice with my knives and then swords and guns and all the weapons under the sun.

i looked at the clock and realised i was late to the meeting. I ran as fast as i could to his office and knocked.

Come in.

i walked in and saw that everyone was gathered around a table.  i wonder what is on the table that is so important.

I'm glad that you could join us Raven. What has caused yiu to be late, your usually the first one here? what happened to your knuckles? 

i was training in the gym and i lost track of time. i guess i also hit the punching bag to hard for many times. sorry sir.

we're just glad that you came and you don't have to listen because you always choose a different way than i tell you to anyway.

i know sir but i still like to know.

i know you do Raven.

so we just finished up here everyone head down to the gym and Raven i want to talk to you before you head down. 

okay sir.

       once everyone is out

okay you are going to be partners with me when we go down to the gym because you are leading the main attack with me my son Jaxon will be too. after i get tired you will b  training with Jaxon.

yes sir.

oh and by the way don't push your self that hard everyone can tell all the time that you push your self really hard and by the way that's my job.

You always tell me that sir. and i try bug i just can't it's my nature.

i know.

             once they're at the gym

  so we are going to start sparring. go as hard as you can. but don't give them serious injuries.

we started sparring right away

we circled each other and he lunged at me first but i dodged him and then i punched his stomach he groaned and spun around.

did anyone tell you for a girl you punch hard.

yes sir.

he lunged at me again and before he could hit me i kicked him where the sun doesn't shine as hard as i could.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH man that hurt okay i am now tired Jaxon your turn.

Jaxon is going to be harder than Alpha Xaiver but oh well i probably can beat his arse too.

hey Jaxon ready to get your arse kicked?

you sound cocky. oh and yes i am.

so your admitting defeat?

no.

okay then lets get this party started

we circled each other and he lunged at me and i ducked and punched his jaw and i heard a crack and then i punched his stomach and kicked him were the sun doesn't shine as hard as i could and when he grained in pain i punched his nose and heard a crack and i think i brike his nose. oh well he will live.

when he wiped the blood off his face i kicked his legs but not hard enough to break them and he fell down .

okay you win are you happy now .

yep.

oh your going to get it sweet heart you know I'm still your boy friend .

yeah but if its a war you want its a war you get.

then he gulped.

i just laughed and walked over to the punching bag. i started to punch it and i got angry and i started to punch it hard and i i had bloody knuckles again and i punched it one last time to get the rest of my anger and i punched so hard it broke off the chain and flung to the other end of the gym.

i walked up to it and saw a hole in the bag oh well i didn't mean to do that. i looked up at feeling eyes on me and saw every one in the gym looking at my and Jaxon just laughed. how dare he just laugh. i stormed over to him and i started screaming ag him which caused him to laugh even harder it just made me even mader.

i looked at him.

if its a war you want its a war you get.

________________

hope you liked and comment vote share

write to you later my little cheezits