xi. TEXT + REAL LIFE

ELEVEN.
LOVE OF MY LIFE

t e x t

[ iMessage between ISABELLA COLLINS
and BEN HARDY ]

isabella 🌌💗
bENJAMIN

ben💘
yes bella

isabella 🌌💗
iM hUnGrY
and i want fOOd.

isabella 🌌💗
get some for me? <3

ben💘
no get it yourself.
darling do you realise how late it is?

isabella 🌌💗
😤
i hate you

ben💘
kidding,,, i'm coming over now.
what do you wanna eat?

isabella 🌌💗
cheese fries and iced tea!¡!
and thank you you're the best 💖💖

ben💘
of course i am. love u too 🥰

┃ ┃ ┃ ┃

real life

"THANK YOU for being here, Ben." Isabella said, smiling as she munched on her cheese fries. Ben reached forward with a napkin, dabbing off the excess cheese at the corner of her mouth. "Oh god, this is so embarrassing." Her cheeks turned red.

"No, it's cute." He chuckled as he took a sip of the iced tea. "Hey, that's mine!" Isabella pouted. "I technically bought it with my own money so, it's mine too." Ben says, emphasising on the 'own'.

What was Isabella feeling? They were already dating, but she still feels like her heart is pounding out of the chest whenever she's with him.

Was she feeling too much? Or was she insecure about what happened with Ben and Erica?

"What's wrong?" Ben asked. Oh great, Isabella thought. "Nothing." She bluntly lied as her lips formed a straight line.

"You're playing on the hem of your shirt love." He pointed out.

"How did you and Erica meet?"

Ben stood silent, he stuttered, "Uh- it's not important right now, is it?"

"Yes it is, Ben. And you've never told me what's your point of view of what happened in the last few months." She spat, she was dying for answers.

"Alright," Ben spoke softly, "We met on the set of EastEnders, she was one of my co-stars friend, at the time. After shooting, she started hitting on me at the bar; quite a drunken mistake, to be honest." He laughs at the memory.

"And how was your relationship with her?"

"Terrible, actually. She was out all night, we had different schedules. And then when we are together, she just- she's the controlling type. Y'know what I mean?" He explained, and Ben felt like weight was lifted off his shoulders.

Isabella was shocked, not at Erica's behaviour, but the way Ben said that it was a mistake. "I-I'm so sorry." She muttered.

"You don't need to apologise! Nothing's your fault, Bella." He pulls her closer, kissing her forehead as she nuzzled her face in his neck.

Not realising that Isabella has already dozed off, Ben kisses her lips gently. "I'm so proud, that I've left that woman, haha. And I'm so proud to call you the love of my life."

Y'ALL SMSKDNSKSN
MY HEART CAN'T HANDLE THE CUTENESSS 💕💞💓💗💖💘💝