08

*not edited*

Continued from chapter 7..

I was walking to the house but ian see no cars. I scrunched my face up.

Set up?

I brushed off the thought and knocked on the door.

(stupid ahh lil girl that's how uu die.. smarter main character pls?? cuz this is a no no better be lucky—)

Kentrell opened the door mugging me.

"The fuck you here for son?" He said.

"Boy just move so I can come in." He moved and I walked in.

He a whole BAN. 😒

"What the fuck is a BAN" He said following me to the couch.

"I said that out loud?" I basically asked myself while sitting down.

"Naw you said that outside and wat is it?" He asked sitting on the other couch.

"Boy, anyways it's a bitch ass nigga and you didn't have to be sarcastic" I said smacking my teeth he just got up and left.

"WAIT WHERE KD AT!" I yelled

"HE LEFT TO GO GET SOMETHING TO EAT AND BITCH STOP YELLING LIKE YOU OWN THIS HOUSE AND SHIT!"

"Nigga can honestly suck my dis ion know what i did buh he the only bitch am i right or am i right" i asked that voice in my head.

"You wrong." He said standing in the hallway staring at me causing me to jump.

"What did I even do to you nigga?" I said with my hand placed on my chest to control my breathing.

"Just shut up" he said leaving out again making me scrunch up my face hard as fuck cause who the fuck he think— you know what entywaysss.

About 15 mins later Kd came in the door. I looked at him like he was stupid. Cuz....

"Where the food" I stated before looking back down at my phone.

"Nigga I ate all that shit in the car but anyways I got some teaaa.
EEKK!" he looked at me stupid before he started screaming like a girl.

He may be a lil crooked if uu asked me...

He sat on the couch beside me before he began to talk.

"So you know how Kacey and Boomer talk or watever tf they got going on right?" He asked looking excited.

I nodded.

"Yea what about it?" I asked. "Kacey may be pregnant!"

"WHAT?" I asked shocked.

"She may be pregnant because I 'overheard' them talking about how this could mess up the rest of the year for her and that they not ready" he stated shaking his head.

"So they might get an abortion with they irresponsible asses" he added.

"That's al-" Before I could finish my sentence Boomer walked through the door.

Me and Kd looked at each other and laughed. He looked at us like we were stupid and we just continued to laugh.

—————————————
Minutes later...
—————————

Me , Kd and Boomer we're discussing about— let's just say the human body when I thought about Kentrell.

I wanted to know why he was upset with me because I didn't do anything.

I got up and walked towards his room and without knocking I went in because ian feel like it.

When I went in I saw something I shouldn't have...

________________________________________________
___________

529 words... 😐it'll be okay