Chapter 1 (1-D)

"We're pleased to inform you that your application for Zoul has now been accepted and you're now qualified to join the camp! We wish you all the best in finding your soulmate and creating an ever lasting bond with them!

Here is a list of necessities you will be needing in the camp:
-- This application approval letter
-- Blah blah blah"

Minhee reads outloud,,
"why do i have to go to this.. camp again?"
"Because-"
"*cough*"
"that's why."
minhee's mom had enough, she didnt want to see her son suffer the same path she had to go through.
"keep reading the letter"
"but mom there's literally a hundred things i need to read in this list"
"fine just read the info i need to make sure you're gonna be safe there.."
"wait,, so you're telling me you're not even sure i'd be safe there?!"
"keep reading."
"..fine.."

"Info:
• food and drinks are free in the camp"

a happy tiny gasp exists through minhee's mouth
"you see! it's not that bad there"
"damn u free food.."
"continue."

"• strictly no smoking, drinking, or anything illegal."

"you dont have to tell me twice.."
minhee blurts out
"can you- can you just continue reading? without stopping midway?"
"alright alright fine.."

"• you only have 5 months to search for your soulmate if you dont find them on time you ma--"

"give me that."
"huh why? i was already in the good part!" minhee tries to grab the letter back.

"minhee, go pack your things now.." minhee's mother says softly, tears in her eyes, eager to drop down.
"..okay..?"

minhee goes to his room, not as terrified as his mom had thought..
"maybe i should,, just pack my things,, ill worry about what happens when its been 5 months already,, after all 5 months is pretty long just to look for a soulmate.." minhee nods to his own statement.

"hyung!!!!"
a high pitched chirp suddenly echoes through minhee's room.
"kang seongmin! why are you in my room?! and why are you shouting??!"
"heh sorry~ i just wanted to give you a gift before you leave for the camp~~"
"gift?"
minhee looks at seongmin with confused eyes
"why would you get me a gift.. i dont trust you.."
seongmin grabs minhee's hands and brings him quickly to the kitchen.
the lights were off, minhee reaches for the lights and once the lights were on..
"tadaa~!"
"oh? CAKE!!!"
".. what the,, Ya kang minhee!"
"ehe just kidding what are you guys doing here???"
"to celebrate your acceptance in Zoul of course!"
"ah.. heh thanks,," minhee takes a good look at everyone..

i know i joke a lot but
serim hyung ill miss our conversations,,
allen hyung thank you for all the advices you gave me,,
wonjin hyung take good care of seongmin for me,,
i love you all so much,, no matter what happens to me ill forever treasure our memories in my heart..
minhee says to himself..

leaving for zoul for 5 months didn't really sound bad to him at all but when he realized that he'll have to be separated from his friend group,, he WHINED all day.. but of course,, nobody really wants to keep coughing out blood and flowers every now and then now do they?