Typical reunion

After dropping Noor at her new school.. Zoya entered the new building of her newly joined college...
She was excited but a bit nervous she knew there will come an obstacle in making new friends but we shouldn't give up..

Try.. try but never cry..

She parked the car in parking lot and entered through the big gate and she saw the building was really very beautiful..

Wowwww.... Just escaped her lips..

She walked through the lane which lead to the college building..
She checked in which department she was in and entered the building C.

When she was going down the hall she bumped into someone ...
And the person was a girl..

Oh shh... I .. I'm sorry..Zoya said helping the girl with books that were dropped to the floor due to their bumping...

Aah na girl it's ok!!

When the girl stand up with the books in her hands.. she said,..Hey are you new here,

Yess.. Zoya said politely..

Show me your schedule !!

Zoya put her hand in her jeans pocked and pull out the piece of paper and forward it to her...

Hey girl same same.. just I mean same..
Oh first my name is Dipika and I'm old student I mean I have joined last year..
What's ya name??

Zoya.. Zoya said softly..

Omg cute name now let's go to a tour... There's much time in class to start so let's go..

So here is our cafeteria..

.........

And this is track ground and this is basketball ground and that is the all play ground here we can play diff.. games yeah there is more grounds yeah.. and ..

She again got in the building with Zoya and showed her auditorium, music room , gym and so on....
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

And the bell rung..

Girl.. let's run to the class..

Run!!

I mean let's go to the class..

And they entered the class ..

Dipika introduced Zoya to her friend group ..

Zoya see these are my friends..
She is Bella ..... and she is Pooja....

Pooja!!!! Zoya mind stuck at that word..

When Dipika shook her... She said..

Hey guys...

And let me introduce her.. she is Zoya friends and she is new here...🙂

Zoya.. Pooja exclaimed..

Zoya looked towards Pooja and smiled slightly..
To clear her doubts Zoya held Pooja's hand and turned her hand and she looked at her side wrist..

Dipika and Bella were confused with this action ...

Pooja...Zoya said with confused face when she saw the butterfly tatto..

Zoya said with confused face when she saw the butterfly tatto

Zoiiiiiiiii...... Pooja exclaimed and hugged her best friend...

Pooja o my god .. you are here..

And both best friends hugged tightly swaying to and fro..

Girls are we missing something..

Yeah very much.. Pooja said happily and turned towards Zoya and kissed her cheek..Zoya squinted her eyes at that ..smiling.

Don't tell me she was your girlfriend..
Bella said..

Zoya's eyes widened and mouth agape ..

Zoiiii don't take it serious .. Hey guys she is my childhood best friend..

Ooohhhhh.... The two young girls look very happy..

Yesss...both Zoya and Pooja exclaimed at the same time..

Typical wattpad best friend reunion ...
And here goes our Bella ..

Hey you also use that one..Zoya softly asked..

Yesss.... The three of them spoke....

And they started chatting and the two best childhood friends reunion was really pleasurable one...

But unaware to the young innocent soul a pair of greenish blue eyes were already fixed on her face..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you like it guys..
Plzz vote.. vote... Vote..

Thanku

Harshad Chopra..

Love ya all❤️❤️