Outing with my friends

Miku's POV

It was 8:45 AM on a sunday. I was forced to get up cause were going to the mall. I didn't know why we had to go so early but we had to. I was already done changing. I was wearing a jacket and a shirt. And a some jeans and a pair of shoes. Me and the girls were waiting for the boys.

"Gosh the boys are taking so long!" I yell.

"They should be here any minute." Ikuno says.

"Still!" I say.

"Just be patient." Ichigo reasures.

About 2 minutes later the boys finally arrived.

"Took you guys long enough!" I yell.

"Whatever lets just go!" Zorome yells.

I rolled my eyes then walked to the van. I hopped in and so did the others. We then drove to the mall. About 30 minutes later we arrived. I went out of the van with the others. We walked in the mall that was suprisingly not as crouded as I thought.

"Me and Hiro are going to the candy store!" Zero two says running away with Hiro.

"Me and Ichigo are gonna check out the food." Goro says walking away with Ichigo.

"I'm gonna buy tea." Ikuno says walking away.

"I'm gonna buy food!" Futoshi says walking away.

"Me and Kokoro are gonna watch the movies." Mitsuru says walking away with Kokoro.

Me and Zorome was standing there silent.

"Wanna go to the arcade?" Zorome asks.

"Sure." I reply.

Me and Zorome walked to the arcade. We decided to play mortal kombat.

"Gosh you suck at this game!" Zorome says laughing at me.

"I'm not good at fighting games ya know!" I yell pushing his arm.

"Round 2?" He asks.

"Fine!"

We played 3 more rounds and I kept failing. He's good at this game! I dont think I can beat him.

Zorome's POV

After our third round I still won. Gosh who knew she really sucked at arcade games.

"Third win of the day!" I say doing my winning pose.

"Shut up! I barely know how to play thats why!" She yells.

"Hmmm do you want me to teach you?" I ask.

"Sure?" She says.

I put the game on easy mode so that she wouldn't loose that easily.

"Ok now press the right button!" I say.

"Huh?!"

"The right one!!" I yell.

"Gosh!" I say going behind her and putting my hands ontop of hers.

I didn't notice what I was doing. I was focusing on the game. I put my head ontop of her shoulder to get a better look. We were so close I could feel her breath. I moved her hands in diffrent direcitions to win this game. I then heard "Finish him!" From the game. I pushed her hand to tap the top button and then "K.O!" The game says.

"Yes!" I say.

"Zorome..." Miku whisperes.

"Why?" I turn my head to look at her.

I finally realized how close we were. I was so shocked I couldn't move. My face was red and her face was pink. I felt her breath on my lips and our eyes looking at each other. I then felt myself getting closer to her. But then.

"W-we should go to the others." She says backing away.

"Y-yes we should." I say looking away.

We both walked to the others. We were silent the whole walk. I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. We arrrived then we talked a little and left.

--------------
Ooooh things are getting pretty kinky :》》