~All For Ourselves~

A/N: The story begins between Blood Must Have Blood Part 2 and Wanheda Part 1.

~~~

Everything happened so fast when we heard we were sent to the ground all those months ago. I was so grateful to finally get out of that shithole and once on the ground it felt like a dream when I was reunited with my brother, Finn Collins, and my two best friends, Monty Green and Jasper Jordan.

Sadly, of course not everything turned out so pretty as it looked because what we didn't know was that we weren't the only living beings on earth.

We took note of that rather quickly when Octavia was saved from what looked like a water snake by my brother and Jasper was speared by an unknown figure when he tried to jump to the other side of that same damned lake.

It wasn't easy for any of us knowing we, some still teenagers back then, were surrounded by threats and it didn't take long before my forming wrath was fuelled even more by Jasper's deadly injuries and Monty's disappearance....

However, that all wasn't the worst part living on Earth for me.

It was the moment when Clarke tried to arrange an arrangement with the second Heda, Lexa, so we could finally live in peace together.

According to her, the only option to restore our so-called peace was to sacrifice my brother because he was the one to shoot Tondc after all. After that incident I lost the only family member left and decided to make a promise to never bond with anyone again to save me the broken heart and broken emotions.

I had always been an outsider.

A chill breeze tickled Meave's face and made her loose sandy bronde with ash blonde lowlights colored hair wave through the air while she was sitting by a calming lake in Arkadia, drowning into her own thoughts.

It was currently day 43 since Clarke had retreated herself into the wilderness. Most of Skaikru began to pick up their lives again while the remaining group were only wishing for it to be over soon and most of the amenities were wearing off as well which was a big concern.

Outside of the worries about the amenities, Meave was also genuinely concerned about the welfare of Murphy. She had no idea where he had left off to and he hadn't said anything about leaving so she grew more and more worried as the days passed by without seeing him.

Another thing that really bothered her was the situation Jasper found himself in.

During the Mount Weather fight his love was taken from him and even though she didn't know Maya well, Jasper appeared to be heartbroken by her death.

He had lost his way of living and no matter how hard Meave worked to bring the old him back, nothing worked and he only pushed the kind girl away more and more. He was completely isolating himself from everyone else and it grew even so bad he started to get violent towards them so Meave began to give up, giving him some space instead of help. Monty on the other hand couldn't care less about his violent behavior and, no matter what, kept on trying to help him cope with his girl's death even though he didn't want Monty's help either.

It broke her to see Jasper this way, but she had already needed to protect herself against him once and she simply couldn't help him. He was too far gone to cure him with just talking. He needed professional attention, but the medbay was already full and nobody seemed to understand how bad his situation really was.

Monty had told Meave he would keep her informed about his situation and that it was best if she moved on and find something else to do in the meantime so she did.