Cinnamon Roll Izuku

I got inspiration off another fanfic I read and I'm writing it cuz Izuku is adorable. The fanfic name was "Two Sides of the Same Coin" by AmyStarSmith, Candy_Pop_Unlimited on AO3.
Summary: Izuku is selectively mute after a traumatic experience that left his mother killed and father in prison. His only friend is Kacchan. He is being taught by Nezu (father figure), and Nezu is trying to help him come out of his shell and make more than 1 friend. Izuku finally accepts to visit 1-a (because Kacchan's there) and interact with someone other than Kacchan or Aizawa.
P.s: he is not wearing the school uniform because it makes him feel uncomfortable. He is wearing an oversized hoodie and tracksuit pants.

Izuku slowly makes his way towards class 1-a, he had finally accepted going out. He was nervously fiddling with his hoodie sleeve as he walked.

"What the hell did you just say Pikachu!?" Izuku Heard as he came closer to the class.

'Kacchan?' Katsuki hadn't raised his voice that much around Izuku because it made him flinch and sometimes reminded him of his father sending him into panic attacks. Izuku got closer and tried to compose himself with all the screaming. Once he pushed most of his nerves down he began to open the door. All eyes shot towards him except Bakugous who was still yelling.

"What the hell are you guys-?!" Bakugos words died in his mouth when he finally turned around to see what they were looking at.

'Why were you yelling?' Izuku asked in a timid sign to Kacchan.

"Nothing it was stupid. I'm sorry for yelling," Bakugo apologised making his way towards his Izuku.

The class stood stock still from shock, 'had the Bakugo just apologise to someone?' The class thought in unison.

'It's alright.' Izuku signed giving a timed but cute smile.

"So you finally came to interact with others?" Kacchan asked calmly.

'Yeah. I had to do it eventually,' Izuku replied.

The first to get over his shock was Iida quickly realising the lack of uniform. Iida made his way over to the boy at the door.

"Excuse me? I seemed to have noticed at lack of uniform! Is there a reason for that?" Iida questioned with his weird hand movement and a little too close for Izuku's comfort.

Izuku backed away from the loud boy. Kacchan quickly grew angry. The class had seemed to grow out of their shock but watched the exchange very closely out of curiosity.

"Glasses step the frick back!" Bakugou demanded choosing his words carefully as Izuku was there.

"Ok now he's not swearing!? Something is definitely wrong," a boy with a lightning bolt in his hair yelled in exasperation.

Izuku tilted his head in confusion. 'Kacchan doesn't swear.'  Suddenly Izuku remembered the thing he brought with him to give Kacchan. Izuku reaches into his bag and pulls out a flower. Slowly walking up to Kacchan he puts it in his hair giving him a big smile. The whole class thought this was definitely the end of the sweet boy but Bakugou just smiled back at him. 'How!?' The class was thoroughly confused as to what was going on.

Suddenly a voice came from behind them, "oh hello Izuku."

Izuku turned around to see Mr Aizawa in the doorway. The class recognised the voice and quickly made their way to each of their desks leaving Izuku and Bakugo the only ones standing.

Once Izuku had identified Aizawa he gave him a beaming smile and wave.

"Are you staying for the lesson?" Aizawa asked.

Izuku replied with a nod.

"Ok then I guess I'll have to set a desk up for you,"