Chapter 1

AMARA POV

So i was in my room doing my homeowork till i heard my dad calling me downstairs. I went downstairs and i looked at him.

Dad: I need to talk to you about something.

Me: Um yeah okay sure.

I walked over and sat next him. I looked at him waiting for him to talk.

Dad: Uh I dont know how to.....

Me: Dad come on say it.

Dad: Ihaveafianceandshe'scomingrightnowwithher2sons.

I looked at him like he's crazy because he said that fast and i didnt hear anything.

Me: Dad slow down and tell me wassup.

Before he can say his sentence again there was a knock on the door. My dad got up and i followed behind him. He opened the door and there stood a lady with 2 guys.

Lady: Oh hey baby!

Baby?? WTF so he wasnt kidding about having a fiance.

Lady: Oh is this Amara? Wow she's so beautiful.

If she thinks she can win me over with compliments she has another thing coming. My dad let them in and i peeped outside seeing a moving truck. Are they seriously gonna live with us now?!!

Me: Dad who are these people?

Lady: Tyler you still didnt tell her.

Dad: I've been busy this whole week and when i finally got the chance to tell her and then y'all showed up.

Me: Dad who are they?!

Dad: Okay this is Cleo and her 2 sons, Kentrell and Taymor. Cleo is my fiance they are gonna be staying with us from now on.

Me: WTF?!! WHY??

Dad: Amara language and lower your tone when you talk to me.

Me: I cant believe you. All this time i thought you were working but you with your cheap lil whore all the time.

Dad: AMARA!!!

Me: No let me talk!! I dont want these people in my mother's house.

Cleo: Calm down sweetie.

Me: Would you shut up? You cant tell me what to do!

Kentrell: Yo slime calm down dont talk our my momma like that.

Me: Whatchu gonna do you tall ugly crackhead palm tree!!!

Taymor: Girl you needa calm the fuck down witcho mad ass.

Me: And you need to get the fuck out of here!!!

Dad: AMARA JASMINE SIMMONS!!!

We all snapped our heads in his and Cleo's direction. Damn he's never yelled at me like that before. By that time i didnt realise i was crying.

Me: I dont want them here.

Dad: Go to your room.

Me: But dad...

Dad: i wont tell you again.

Me: You never listen to what i have to say. Your always working and i never get to see you. Its always something above me and i hate it. You dont care about me anymore. I wish you died instead of mom cause i know if she was still here she would've gave me love that i need from you. Urgh i hate you all!!!!

I quickly got upstairs and slammed my door. I hope they all die.

TYLER POV

Wow i cant believe that just happened and i never knew i made her feel that typa way.

Tay: Wow so that just happened.

Cleo: Boys go upstairs and pick y'alls room's.

They both went upstairs and i went to the kitchen to get me a drink after all that.

Cleo: I know she didnt mean that. She's just hurt.

Me: Yeah and its all my fault. Ever since her mom died things have been really hard and different for us. I think i should go talk to her.

Cleo: No. Let her calm down and cry it out. You also need to cool off. Lets go for a walk and when we get back you can talk to her okay?

Me: Yeah your right.

KENTRELL POV

Damn that girl is dramatic as fuck and she better fix her "Hood" attitude to herself. She thick as fuck but if she keep all that shit going she finna have this horse dick in her guts.

Tay: Wow so that just happened.

Mom: Boys go upstairs and pick y'alls room's.

Tay and I: Aight momma.

We went upstairs with all our stuff. My room was just next to Tay's. As i was organising my stuff Tay came into my new room and sat on my bed.

Tay: Yo this shit crazy as fuck.

Me: Yeah but there's nothing we can do about it.

Tay: Ay that girl Amara got a big attitude she better chill with all that or imma put my dick down her throat.

We both laughed i cant believe this nigga is so like me. He's like a mini version of me. 

Me: Mane shut the fuck up.

Tay: Nigga bite me i saw how you was looking at shawty. You wanna make her scream your name out huh?

Me: Fuck you Tay.

Tay: Eww no but if Amara keeps this ugly attitude you down for a threesome.

Me: Shit yeah.

I hope she keeps her attitude because now she gon be having 2 dicks in her mouth.

We went downstairs and we watched tv. Our mom and her fiance came out of the kitchen.

Mom: Guys we going out real quick we'll be back in a few aight. Oh and Kentrell your in charge.

Like im never in charge. They left and we just watched a movie.

AMARA POV

I heard the door close i guess they left. I went downstairs because i was hungry. I get downstairs and i see the most ugly annoying people ever. I walked passed them because i wasnt in the mood for their shit.

I went into the kitchen to get some snacks. I got them and i bumped into someone dropping my snacks. I got down to get my snacks and i looked up too see Kentrell, what does he want?

I got up with snacks in my hands, I backed up and i bumped into someone again only to see its Taymor, Urgh WTF do they want?

What does Kentrell and Taymor want anyways? Stay tuned for more💕🖤