KatsuDeku

Kirishima- 6/10. I could honestly see it working! Y'know, since they've got the whole childhood friend thing. Overall, I think how shy and sweet Midoriya would pair well with how fiery and bold Bakugo is. Overall, good ship and if it did become canon I would fully support it.

Kaminari- 1/10. U.A Student Izuku Midoriya found dead. Though- in all seriousness, they wouldn't get along. In less than a week we'd have a Bakusquad - Dekusquad war. Bakugo would be mad because their new 'friendship' would be ruined and Midoriya would be devastated. I'd rather it stick to the occasional 'Deku! I'm going to kill you!' vibe. If it became canon I don't think I'd support them together, but I'd support their decision and sexuality. Gaymen!

Bakugo- What the dunce said. We wouldn't get along, and everybody knows it. I care about shitty Deku in an annoying little brother way. He's annoying and I hate how cute- I mean um- whiny- he is. 3/10. If it was canon? Sure, I'd take a bullet for the nerd. But I would probably lose my sanity 2 weeks in.

Midoriya- Um.. in all honesty, 5/10. I love Kacchan in my own special way, and even if he doesn't show it Kacchan knows he would do anything for me. I just don't see us getting along, I sort of agree with Kaminari on the whole 'breakup in less than a week' thing. If we haven't been able to get along over the 9 years we've known eachother then it most definitely won't work. If it was canon? Sure, I'd love to be with Kacchan! He's strong, determined, talented, and kind deep down inside! (Hugs Kacchan)

Uraraka- Honestly, 8/10. They're super cute together and everybody can tell that Bakugo softens up when him and Deku-Kun aren't going toe to toe. He even let Deku-Kun stay in his room that one time! Overall, if it was canon I'd fully support it and I'd be really happy for Deku-Kun and Bakugo!

Todoroki- I wouldn't wish a date with that demon upon my worst enemy, definitely not my best friend. -2/10. I don't feel like getting up in the middle of the night to comfort Deku every day for the next 2 years. If it was canon I would probably just not even screw with it.

Ashido- Omg babies! I love it, 9/10! They're soooooooooo cute and Bakugo always tells us how he loves Midoriya and that Midoriya knows it when we tell him to stop messing with him! Ugh! I love this ship. If it were canon I would be Midoriya's bridesmaid. Gaymen sista!

Sero- I don't really know either of them well enough to give my full opinion, but from what I see and what Bakugo says I think a 3/10. I don't think it would legitimately work out, so yeah. If it was canon ofc I would respect them but I'd also know that I'd probably the the relationship counselor. (:

Tsuyu- It'd be cute, I'm with Sero though, I don't know them well enough. 5/10. Canon? Sure. Why not. They're sweet when they're not beating each other up.

Iida- 0/10. Bakugo and Midoriya have a history of abusive behavior and threats. That is not relationship material! (Hand chopping motions) As most can see, Bakugo absolutely despises Midoriya, at no lengths would even the gods think that'd work!

Bakugo- I don't despise him, moron.