I'm sorry (Baku and Kiri)

Bakugou

"Bakubro?"
"What?" I turn around confused because his voice seems so sad. And I'm right, he looks like he wants to cry.
"The fuck happened?" I ask confused. Just a minute ago he was the happiest person on earth.
"I-"
"Tell me fucking shitty hair." I stand up kinda worried. What could've happened in these mere minutes?
"Please-" He looks down and actually starts crying, "I love you, ok?"
I roll my eyes but nod nevertheless, "I know, shitty hair."
"I didn't want to do it. I-it was an accident."
"What was an accident? If you don't open that fucking mouth of yours I will blow this building up."
"I let your painting fall." He whispers ashamed.
"What?"
"I know. I won't ask for forgiveness. I just- please just kill me painlessly." He bows his head. I turn around and watch my cooking show. He interrupted me for that?
"Please, don't give me the silent treatment. I tried saving it but I couldn't. I'm the worst I-"
"Shut up would ya. I'm trying to watch something."
"Are you angry? Katsuki, talk to me." He mumbles.
I sigh, "Show me the painting."
I hear how he enters my room and seconds later he stands in front of me.
"Tell my mother that I love her really really much and I-"
I snatch the board from his hands and look at my painting. I told him to not go into my room because it didn't finish drying but here we are. I look at the thing he wanted to create but I can't make out what he wanted to depict. But I can see a little 'I love you ~K' at the bottom.
"Are you trying to hold your anger? Don't. I know I deserve it."
"It's fine, shitty hair."
"No, it's not."
"It's yours anyway." I shrug with my shoulders.
"What do you mean? You said that it is really important to you." He asks confused.
"I know it was for you."
"No."
"Yes."
"Don't lie to me, Katsuki." His lips start to shiver and his eyes get glossy again.
"Stop crying all the goddamn ti-"
"It was for me? Why?"
"Tch. I don't know. Don't you want one? Than get out of my fucking sight and let me watch my show."
He sits there, in front of me, on the floor, silently.
"You won't ever do that for me again. I'm sorry. I hate myself so much right now." He whispers the last part.
"Stop saying that. I told you to not think that."
"But if you hate me, I also hate me. You probably put so much effort in it and I ruined everything, as usual."
"I said it's fine, goddamn it and stop assuming my feelings I do not hate you."
"It's not fine."
"I can do another one."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Shut up."
"I don't want you to make so much for me. We saw what came out of it."
"Tch. Your self esteem is really not something to wish for, huh?"
"I feel so bad. I'm so stupid. I just wanted to look at it because you wouldn't let me see it." He cries even more.
"Eijiro!"
"Hm?" He makes quietly and looks up to me.
"Sit down, here." He sits down beside me. I put an arm over his shoulders and he immediately welcomes my touch and snuggles up to me.
"I'm sorry, Katsuki. I swear."
"I know and funnily enough I'm not even angry."
"I'll take this and then I'm gonna make you a new one."
"No."
"Stop saying that, shitty hair."
"You actually want to make a new one for me?" He hides his face in my chest.
"I just said that."
He stays there until I feel how my shirt gets wet.
"Don't tell me you're crying, again."
"I can't help it. You're so nice to me. Even though I'm nothing but a burden."
"Hey." I lift his head from my chest and look into his eyes, "What did I tell you?" I keep a straight face.
"Kats-"
"I told you to not state these things about you. And to not assume my thoughts. I told you to stay with me. I want you to be here so shut the fuck up." He tries to hold his tears back by pouting like a little puppy.
"I love you so much, Bakubro." He whines and engulfs me in a big hug. I pat his back slowly.
"I know. Me too. Now stop worrying."
He gasps shocked and observes me with big eyes.
"What?" I ask confused and kinda irritated.
"You said "Me too" you never respond to it."
"Tch. Shut up, shitty hair."
"You love me?" He asks with a fascinated look on his face.
I raise an eyebrow, ,,Eijiro, I don't have to tell you for you to know this. You're my best friend, of course I do."
"Katsuki, stop." He whines, "I actually thought that I'm getting on your nerves." He adds mumbling.
"You are." I sigh, "But still. Did you really think that I don't like you or something?"
"Kinda. I felt like I forced our friendship on you. And you never respond when I tell you that I love you." He turns red which looks weird because his shirt and his hair are also red.
"Do you want me to respond? Cause you say it quite often."
"No. I mean- It doesn't matter."
"Apparently it kinda does though."
He turns a darker shade of red and tries to let go off me.
"Hey, wait." I hold him back.
"What?" He whispers still embarrassed.
"You're so dumb. You know that just because people say something to you it doesn't have to be true."
"I know."
"Ok, I'm gonna say it once."
"What do you-"
"You're my best friend and one of the most important persons in my life." He turns around embarrassed but I face him to me again, "Look at me."
"Ok."
"It's not that I don't want or will loose you because I won't."
"Kats, stop." Fucking crybaby. I never saw a person cry that often.
"Shut up." I silence him and wipe his tears away with my thumb, "I love you. Get that in your head because you won't hear that often. Maybe even never again. Thus I hope you won't drown in self pity just because I'm not responding."
He abruptly stands up and hides his face while going away. I also stand up and quickly put my arms around his waist.
"You're such a drag today. What is it now, shitty hair?" I mumble with my head being on his shoulder.
"I can't listen to it. It's too much for me."
"Too much?" I ask confused.
"Why are you so nice today? Stop."
"Indecisive piece of rock. I'm mean; you cry. I'm nice; you cry."
I let go off him but he turns around quickly, "I'm sorry, Bakubae."
He puts his arms around my shoulders and I also put my arms around his waist.
"How are you instead of beating the shit out of me confessing your love to me?"
"I don't want to know how you're gonna react if I ask you for marriage."
"Damn, Katsuki chill. I don't think you want to take it that far."
I roll my eyes. He's so stupid.
"Are you alright now?" I ask.
He nods.
"Really?" I ask again and run my fingers through his hair.
"Yes."
"Ok." I believe him and give him a little kiss on the forehead.
"Now leave me alone. Gordon Ramsey is waiting." I push him back and sit on the couch.
"Can I stay with you?" Eijiro mumbles.
I roll my eyes, "Why are you asking? Are you scared of me? I don't like it when you ask me like I'll hit you any minute."
"You hit me all the time."
"In a friendly way."
"It kinda hurts though."
"Don't praise manliness if you act like a baby, pussy. Now sit if you want."
He sits besides me but like in a awkward way.
"Why are you acting so weird?"
"Can I put my head on your lap?"
"Eijirooo." I grumble angrily.
"I know. I'm sorry." He responds quickly and sits there like a broom.
"Stop asking. Just do it." I lay him on my lap myself.
"Oh."
"Be honest, ok?" He nods.
"Are you scared of me?"
"No."
"Really?"
"Yes. I just- I respect you."
"You are scared." I accuse him, "Why?" I ask hurting.
I don't like if people say they are scared of me. It's just how I am. I'm not trying to scare them. The only person I allow to be scared are Mineta and Deku.
"I'm not scared."
"Then why are you so cautious around me. You don't act like that with dunce face or Deku or anyone for that matter."
He stands up and takes my face between his hands.
"I'm not scared, Bakubae. You're just always angry and I don't want to trigger you or something."
"I'm not angry. I just look angry and you actually trigger me by looking like a lost pup all the time."
"Ok, I apologise for that. So I got a question."
"Hn."
"You know I often want to slap your ass. Can I? Cause you said just to do it." He's just plain weird.
"You can but I can't guarantee for positive reactions."
"Understandable. Ok, that's it." He lays on my lap again and turns his head to the TV.
"I love you."
I just kiss him on the forehead and run my fingers absentmindedly through his hair.