1

1997
She moved like a snake swirling around it's newly founded meal. The music was ascending in beats, and she didn't look like she planned to take a break. It apparently was her first time here but she didn't have a hard time fitting in.

What started out with a little nodding of the head, she had taken the dance floor and has kept all the guys wanting to know who the hell she was and of course the ladies wondering who the eff the new girl was; she was causing so much trouble unconsciously and she didn't even look like the type to care if it ever came down to it.

She seemed pretty experienced in the dancing department. No one knew but herself that this was her first time dancing in front of anyone and it would have never happened if she didn't take the courage of running away from the house to do it.

Mona.

Mona was a beautiful girl born into the wrong household, a rich home with a dictator for a father and humble mother. She was a twin, but her sister Mel had been fragile at birth and thus was the reason Mona was locked up naive in the house.

It was not her fault.

Mel died at the age of sic, she died at a friend's birthday after having a cup of what she shouldn't have, milk. She was highly lactose intolerant but who knew it would kill her? No one.

She had always been the bratty pair, a constant pain in the ass; whereas Mona had been plain and quiet. But had always been the one suffering for all her sisters mischief.

At such a tender age, Mel would do all sorts of evil and blame it on Mona if she was ever caught. It was safe to say she was her father's daughter.

Mona was humble like her mother. But little did they all know.

After her sister's death, life became worse than it already was. Her dad stopped her going to school and she was home schooled. She could do nothing about it, her mother couldn't even do a thing about it apart from not depriving her from the internet, which was given to her at the age of twelve.

And that was where it all began.

What was a rich girl who was entirely naive? She was surprisingly very known in their little town as the locked up rich princess, but no one knew her face anymore; i mean she was last spotted outside the day her sister was buried.

The DJ decided to turn it around and played a song from a little way back, a song by Aerosmith 'livin'on the edge' which happened to be Mona's favorite band.

She walked away from the crowd, walking away towards the bartender whose name was Arm.

"Can I get a drink please?" she asked the bartender, he didn't ask her what drink it was evident that she wouldn't know which drink she wanted; so he did his magic and gave her something with lots of cola and a little bit of alcohol.

"Here" he placed the drink in front of her and let her be, she took a sip carefully just in case she couldn't handle it, then she'll be smart enough to save herself some embarrassment.

Nodding at the bartender "thanks" she said, he just smiled and faced the other customers.

It was eleven fifteen when she bribed the maid who helped her escape and she promised to be back by two. Looking at her wristwatch it was ticking one fifty-six. Shit! She had to hurry home. It was a forty five minutes ride back home with her bike, wouldn't Ariel be worried to death back at home right now she wondered.

She had no mobile phone to call her from so she had to move quickly and by quickly i mean like one of the Vampire things she's only read about.

"Hey" she called the bartender "Arm" he said, "what?" she asked confused "the name's Arm" he replied "oh" she smiled.

"Drinks on the house" he answered, knowing why she was calling for him.

She shouted her thanks over the noise as she hurried out to find her bike, she started on the road with only one thought in her haed, my father's going to kill me.

...
...
...
Vote!