Chapter 8

A/N Hehe... sorry this is out late... I had a really busy week and couldn't get on Wattpad Thursday... On a sad note, by this time next week, the final chapter will have been out so grab your tissues... you'll need them. 

"What do you mean he can still stay?" Karma hissed, the anger radiating off of him deadly. "He tried to kill Nagisa! He almost did kill Nagisa! We can't just-"

"Karma, I understand your anger, but we need to help Ciel, not fight him. I reacted the same way and it led to a fight with Finny. We've met people stronger than this and turned them to our side, we've helped people. I believe we can help him too"

Karma looked like he was going to argue, but Nagisa interrupted him, speaking instead. "He's right. Ciel... he seems so lonely. We just need to be friendly with him. That's how we helped Ritsu and Itona and Professor Bitch and I'm sure we can help him too"

Karma looked down at his lover, eyes softening as he let out a chuckle, nodding and helping Nagisa up. "All right then. We better get to work"

...

Koro-sensei was lost in thought. Ciel Phantomhive was definitely the most troublesome person the creature had met, but the boy himself didn't seem to try and kill the teacher, only having his servants do the work for him. And while he didn't seem to care when they failed, Koro-sensei could see the contained anger bubbling inside the child. Bard was the last servant left so if Koro-sensei could-

An explosion interrupted his thoughts and he felt a bullet graze his side as he slid away from the blast. Koro-sensei whipped around to see Bard, cigarette hanging from his mouth with a smirk on his face.

"You really shouldn't have said those things to Mey-rin, ya-know. Maybe me and Finny woulda gone easier on ya" Bard shot again, his incredibly large gun hanging at his side, filled with lots of Anti-Sensei bullets and powder. Koro-sensei dodged, but Bard hadn't been aiming for him. A few large stacks of textbooks crashed to the ground and so did the bookshelf, trapping the teacher underneath. Before any student could get up and help him, Bard was there, smirking with his canon-like weapon to Koro-Sesei's face.

"Finny and I, actually" Koro-sensei's tentacle wrapped around Bards ankle, flipping him over and a loud snap echoed throughout the classroom. Everyone paused, eyes widening at Bard on the floor until the man opened his eyes with a smile.

"Aww damn, that's my arm. Guess it's only fair" he tried to get up again, but Ciel stopped him with a glare.

"If you think you can beat him with a broken arm, you're more of an idiot than I thought. Lay back down and someone get this man some bandages"

...

"Thank you for having us, Koro-sensei" Mey-rin, Finny and Bard were back to their innocent, clumsy selves. They bowed to thank the teacher, and the students looked at them strangely, not knowing how someone could go from murderous to innocent so quickly. And then they remembered Nagisa.

Before the servants left, Koro-sensei took them aside. "You three have lived with the young Phantomhive boy for a while now. I'm... I'm trying to help him. Is there anything you think would heal or-"

Mey-rin shook her head sadly. "The young master... he isn't well. We do our best to help him during his episodes and I appreciate you trying to help him but..." she bit her lip, looking up and into Koro-sensei's eyes nervously. "He's long gone now"