chapter 2

the first day of school:
jade pov
the first day of school is actually pretty good so far, audrey & i have most of our classes together if my classes don't have audrey they at least have vallyk !! there's also a class with seniors & vallyk, & audrey are there in mine & so are my older brother & his friends! i really like vallyk i think i will date him he's so cute & funny & he asked if he could COURT me like who does that anymore so i think it's cute! especially because he's sweet enough to court me. i arrive to the class we have with seniors and i see audrey there sitting and i also see derek sitting, he would of walked me to the next class but he has friends and i understand that. i go to sit beside audrey but she motions me to sit beside vallyk!! i love her sooo much omg! i take a seat beside him.
"hey beautiful" he says
"hi" i smile at him
audrey pov
i arrive at the class we have with seniors. jade didn't have the same class as me last period so
i go by myself, i sit & i see that vallyk is in that class too, we don't really talk. i make sure jade sits with him! alejandro, mattia, kairi, roshuan or alvaro can with with me. they don't have an even number. i see my ex; derek arrive. this is the first class we have together. i really liked derek even though we dated for like 4 months. but he was so controlling and he never trusted me because of his past relationships, i had to hang out with the boys in secret and he was just becoming toxic! he was sweet when we started dating though.

and then i see my best guy friends arrive. derek gives me a type of look like he wants to sit with me. i think the break up affected him more then it affected me. i cried for maybe 3 days not because i missed him it was because i missed having a boyfriend but i got over it . derek on the other hand still looks really gloom. alejandro looks at me and then looks at derek who seemed to come to me. alejandro rushed and said
"you see i'm a life saver he definitely wanted to sit with you"
"haha very funny"
alejandro rolls his eyes
"why isn't jade sitting with you?"
i remember jade didn't wanna tell anyone about vallyk courting her.
"uhhh no reason. i wanted to uh make her sit with a guy" i say
"that's a lie i can tell. what's the real reason she's sitting beside HIM. are you guys in a fight?"
"no. we're not, i told the truth."
"okay princess"
"what?"
"uh. pretend i didn't say that" alejandro smirks at me.
"i can't. why did you say that" i say giving him big eyes
then he whispers "because derek was looking at you"
i giggle a bit
"okay thanks i guess"
the teacher arrives after a bit.
"good morning class welcome to english. i'm your teacher mrs. carson. i want no silly business in this class. and i want you to work your best. also try not to be absent or late"
"damn she's tough" alejandro whispers to me right as mrs.carson finishes. and before i can even reply mrs carson says.
"is there anything you would like to share with the class mister?" she says directly looking at alejandro
"uh no."
i laugh quietly when mrs.carson is doing something else. and he glares at me which causes me to laugh a bit harder.
"what's so funny miss?" she says directly looking at me.
"um nothing sorry." i quickly say
now it's alejandros time to smirk.