Chapter 2

"How was your first day?' Amora asked her Ador as she stood by her door.

Ador paused her PS4 that was playing Blackpink's "Kill This Love" and turned to her older sister. She shrugged as her mouth opened up to speak. "It was okay."

"Okay? Um, details, please," Amora says as she walks over to Ador's  bed and sits down next to her.

Ador playfully rolled her eyes, placing her controller on her night stand. She sat up, next to Ador and shrugged. "You know, long boring first day syllabus and stupid ice breakers."

Amora groaned. "Hated those! Believe when I say, you will still do it as an adult, too. My introvert self be screaming in the inside," as she clenched her fists. They shared a laugh from Amora's dramatics.

"Plus I met a few people," Ador mentioned. Amora's brows perked up.

"Oh, was it a boy?" Amora asked as she wiggled her eyebrows. Ador blushed as she covered her face.

"Yes and no. I met this guy in the worst way possible," Ador started.

"Oh, wait, lemme get some chips," Amora stopped Ador. Ador watched as her sister rushed out the room to go into the kitchen to retrieve snacks.

When she returned, she had two bags of cheddar ruffles and a bag of hot Flamin's with a water battle. "Okay, I'm ready. Continue with the story time!" Amora told Ador as she mixed all three bags into one bag.

Ador watched her sister, before shaking her head. "Well, I was walking to my art class and I got a little excited that I forgot to watch where I was going." She proceeded.

"Told your ass to stop zoning out so much."

"Don't start that shit, Mo," Ador cut off her sister. Ador only cussed around her sister, because if she did around her mom, she would get popped in the mouth.

"Girl, if you don't continue. You're stopping and shit. Give me juicy details." Amora rolled her eyes as she waved her sister to continue.

"Oh, it gets juicy," Ador started again as her eyes trailed the floor. "I bumped into him, and when I tell you, he is cute. He is cute!" Ador giggled to herself.

Amora watched her sister getting red, and thought about how just a few months ago Ador was crushing hard on someone who didn't deserve her whatsoever.

"Until I noticed he had a girlfriend, well she made herself known to me," Ador bit her thumb nail. Her blushing started to cool down, as she was getting red from remembering the embarrassment.

"Girlfriend?" Ador nodded. "Hm, okay and what happened next?"

"It was like she was intimidating me, saying "all that staring, trying steal my man". Taking your advice on being a bigger person, I apologized to both but she claimed it was all a joke. Hmph, I almost called her out on her name until Sariyah came in."

Amora raised her eyebrows before putting a mix of flaming hot and ruffle in her mouth. "Sariyah is a girl I met. Her and the girlfriend, 'Cam' have some previous drama and it showed. Sariyah almost beat that girl ass."

"On the first day of school? I like this school already," Amora playfully smirked.

Ador laughed. "Nothing happened though, Sarah's friend Noel pulled her back where Jabari pulled Cam back."

"Sariyah is Lena, and I am Noel, because my friend ain't about to fight the fuck," Amora made a cut signal under her neck. Lena was Amora's ace boon since middle school. Then, a smirk came across her face. "Jabari? That's cute. Did you see him again after that?"