Dog day afternoon

Brian and Beth Morris lived in a smallish rural town. They were both 40 and had been married for 20 years. They had two sons and a dog Goldie. One son was boarding at University in the city and the other one worked interstate. Brian had always worked in the local council and had gone up through the ranks to be CEO. When the boys left he wangled a job for Beth on the council team. She was made in charge of the animals in the shire. It was a job she took seriously.

Read More : https://bit.ly/3cpiOD2

Brian and Beth's sex life had slowly diminished over the years. Brian seemed more interested in work and more so now he was the council's CEO. Beth was initially satisfied with sex maybe once or twice a week but Brian no longer spent time working her up. A frantic 10 minutes and then head for the shower. Beth would wait until she heard the water running and masturbate to get herself off. More recently she had online ordered a toy and when Brian was at council meetings or committee meetings she would enjoy her 8" of silicone. She actually preferred it to the real thing.

Her job was 5 days a week and involved checking that people did the right thing. Because of her love of Goldie she took a special interest in how other people treated their dogs. She would check the dog park, making sure that dog poo was picked up by owners. She started handing out fines for breaching this or dog lead infringements. She soon got a reputation for being officious and not willing to just issue a warning. When people saw her coming people would turn their backs. Basically she was hated.

One job she had was to check on a local breeder. She rolled up at Wilson Dog Breeding and started checking. She noted that the dogs were kept in separate pens which were larger than required by council by-laws. She met Tess Wilson who seemed to be the single owner. Tess explained that she offered breeding services to locals as well as out of towners. She had two assistants, both burly looking guys. Beth asked to see the facilities. First they went into the barn and she was surprised to see it clean with a wooden floor and a large couch. Tess explained she liked to make her clients comfortable.

Beth then asked to see her log books. Thumbing through them she could see that Tess had very detailed records of clients, their dogs and when breeding took place. Which male dog was used with dates and times. One thing stood out. There were no entries for Saturdays and Sundays. Sundays she thought was fair enough. But Saturdays? She thought that would be the busiest day with people not working. When she asked Tess about it she said she liked to give the dogs some time off. Beth was not convinced. She suspected something fishy was going on and was determined to uncover it.

Read More : https://bit.ly/3cpiOD2

The following Saturday Beth made a point of driving past the breeding farm. 10am there was nothing. 1pm still nothing. 5pm and there were cars in the carpark. "I knew it" she said out loud. Parking further up the road she cut through the bushes and crept up to the house. No sign of anyone. Circling around the house she crept up to the side of the barn. She could hear talking and someone squealing. "What had she stumbled upon" she wondered. Just as she was about to peek inside she was grabbed from behind. The two male assistants had found her and marched her into the barn. "Look who we found sneaking around" one of them said.

Marched into the barn Beth stood there shocked at the sight that she saw. There were half a dozen women standing in the barn. There was a woman kneeling in front of the couch, naked from the waist down with a dog on top of her. He was pounding the woman under him and she was squealing, moaning and groaning. The "audience" turned to face Beth. Tess stepped forward. "So you are a peeping tom" she shouted. Beth tried to break free but the two guys held her tight. "You are all in a whole lot of trouble" Beth screamed "I know who you are and the police will hear about this disgraceful exhibition".

One of the women scowled "you are the bitch that fined me the other day for my dog being off the lead". "Yeah, me too" said another. "And me" a third woman said "she is a total bitch". Tess put up her hand. "She isn't a bitch yet but she will be soon" said Tess. Meanwhile the woman on her knees being serviced by a black Labrador let out a yelp. "Oh yes" someone said "don't you love that doggy cock?" "Oh my God it is so good" was the response as the dog slowed. Beth knew enough about dogs to know that he was now tied to her. Her distain was evident. "You are all sick" she spluttered.