Dress up(part one)

Nat pov
We were completely locked out..even Friday wouldn't let us in so we had to go to the secondary base the we she was speaking of was her Bruce Steve Bucky sam and Thor.
Steve and Bucky went to the secondary base while the rest of us went to go buy food and groceries so we didn't starve and Thor didn't try to eat the wall....again.
Steve pov
Me and and Bucky were sent to the secondary base which was where me and Bucky normally did some...activity's.
We would get all dressed up then have fun and be at the base for hours before going back to the tower and saying that we had been out running.
When nat and the others had gone out for groceries and said they would be gone for a few hours me and Bucky automatically went to one of the rooms and pulled out a few boxes of different things.
(please tell me what y'all are thinking right at this moment before you read on)
Me and Bucky started to get ready and in no time we were out in the living room a disk in my hand, I put the disk in the tv and the screen lit up with the words.
"JUST DANCE!"
Bucky smiled looking amazing as he got ready to dance I clicked one of the songs and it started to play we both began to dance.
———————————————————————————
This is a two part chapter and you are going to laugh your butts off at this one of my friends helped me with this and I hope y'all like please comment-pen