Chapter 4: Reading with Chocolates (50 Follower Special)

(A/N): Hey I'm keeping the writing style as is as a sort of memory. The majority of my books follow "standard" format but I want this book to be different. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

"thoughts"

"Speaking"

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~

Dom: Hey! Wait up!

He'd shout out of breath

(Y/n): It's not my fault you can't run for twenty seconds without needing to rest for an hour!

Dom: Still! Stop!

(Y/n): Fine. Only because you need it apparently.

I'd say, coming to a stop as Dom comes up beside me, panting like a dog

(Y/n): Come on, at least walk while catching your breath, we're like halfway there!

I say speeding up to a slow walk as Dom takes one more large inhale before trailing behind me.

(Y/n): This is gonna take a while. . .

*+. Time Skip to the end of the school day because I don't know what to write for classes and I'm the laziest person in the entire world .+*

Teacher: And that is how World War II ended, any questions?

Just as the teacher said that the sweet sound of the bell echoed throughout the school, excusing us from class.

Teacher: Well I guess that's our time. Remember to study this for the test on Monday. And enjoy your weekend!

We all leave, some of us also wishing him a good weekend. Dom and I make our way to our club, the Literature Club because for some reason he decided to join too. Despite the fact, he hates reading. Who knows, maybe he wants to turn over a new leaf? Or he can just want one of the girls from there, and honestly? I can't blame him. Girls aside, we arrive at room 2.07 (Just so you know, I'm basing the school off of my favorite RP game, Sakura High on Roblox.) with our bags. Inside we see 4 girls, one of them obviously being the one that gave me and Dom the flyers. Another has black hair with it flowing down their shoulders and back, another has light brown hair in a ponytail, the one who gave us the flyers is blonde and also has their flowing around them. The last one had short hair and slightly pinkish hair color with a hair clip.

Dom: "And the last two members are here!" He announces to the room

(Y/n): "Dom?"

Dom: "Yea?"

(Y/n): "Shut up." I say bluntly

Dom: "Alright alright.."

Light brown hair: "Well that was half an introduction."

Black hair: "Well might as well start introductions. I'm Hikari, the president of the club."

She points to the girl with light brown hair

Hikari: "That's Monome. (m-on-O-me)" (I also don't know how to spell the name. I just heard that name from somewhere.)

She then points to the one with pink hair

Monome: "Hiya!"

Hikari: "That's Kaya (Kay-uh)"

Kaya: "Yo."

And finally, she points to the girl who gave us the flyers

Hikari: "And this is Elizabeth, but she prefers to be called 'Ellie'"