Run

Muzan's pov

They are seriously attacking now? is this supposed to be a surprise attack to lure me in? i told my old man i'd never be the demon king then wtf is his problem? can't he choose giyuu to be his successor.

I pulled giyuu out of the crowd and slammed him against a door with full force. This guy has healing abilities anyways.

"aren't you gonna save your students mr so called 'teacher'~" he asked with a smirk which got him a punch to the face.

"what is dad trying to achieve by attacking the students?! is he trying to make me give up? do you know that this attack is gonna happen?" i placed questions after questions to his dismay.

"could you slow it down. if i knew something like this would happen. i would've taken tanjiro and ran away you moron" he hissed and pushed me backwards. i know he isn't lying but can i trust him.

"you are here to watch me ryt? then why the hell are you talking like you are human's ally?!" i asked again. i wonder what his motives are.

"even though you're a piece of shit who's calling my mate yours.......you're still my older brothe- i mean ya if i had to choose between my dad and my bro i'd definitely choose my bro" he said with an annoyed tone and for a second i wanted to believe him but i can not do that atleast not yet.

"do you think i'll believe you?!" i yelled this time which got the attention of someone i wanted to keep everything away from.

"believe him? what are you two talking about! we are under attack" tanjiro asked well more like lectured us while gripping his sword tightly like his life depended on it.

"oh- we- uhm- it's nothing tanjiro. giyuu said that he was straight and i said i won't believe him like just see his face it's written all over it" i said trying to cover up everything and i did a pretty bad job.

"I'm okay im gay for certain someone  with red and black hair who's good at water breathing as well as fire breathing" giyuu said and looked staright into tanjiro's eyes. This bastard used this opportunity to flirt?! the fuck-

"giyuu you can confess to that red haired guy with water and fire breathing style later ok? i'll make him talk to you.now let's focus on battling you idiots!" tanjiro snapped back which got me dead inside. only a fool wouldn't notice that flirting.

i could smell the smoke coming from giyuu's stomach a mile away. hehe.

"ok now giyuu this may seem weird but protect tanjiro for me.....their target maybe him since dad probably knows everything by now" i said turning thd dumb moment into a serious one. Giyuu nodded knowing the seriousness of this.

i parted away from them to find my
dad basically leaving all fights to the students. If i kill my dad it'll be over in a second.

After searching for the old man for what seemed like forever i got him.

"if it isn't my son who ran away from me" he asked and gestured every demon to leave us alone.

"you're one to talk old man. atleast,

. I'm not trying to kill my two sons snd his first son's mate here" i said clearly making him pissed off.

"so tanjiro is reincarnated again?" he asked while raising an eye brow well he placed this curse on us fuckin old shit.

"Don't act innocent you piece of shit in the name of a father. Just take this curse off of us and let's try to live with humans instead of slaughtering them!" i yelled losing my patience slowly.

(A/n : seven deadly fans probably knows where this is going)

Yes i betrayed the demon race and joined forces with the human race so i  could be with my tanjiro but my fuvking dad placed a curse on us which will activate if tanjiro loves me genuinely and he'll die in 10 days.

"i heard that you're trying to make tanjiro fall in love with you again? do you want that poor human boy to die for the 107th time muzan?" he laughed like a crazy maniac.

"he'll fall in love with me! and this time i won't let him die! now fuck off old man" i said. He seemed to be more angry at what I've said.

"All you need to do is join me and i'll gladly take off that curse. You could even live with tanjiro in our demon mansion" he told me back but i wasn't satisfied. All demons do is nothing but useless thing.

"Sir muzan! do you need help?!" i heard a voice from behind my back and the last person i'd want here was there.

"i told you stay with giyuu! where the fuck is he?!" i  asked while planning how to escape. this is bad.

"but sir muzan that demon looks like he's the leader of everyone and how can you face him alone?!" he yelled from thr distance and i decided to drag him and run away. There's no other choice.

"is that your mate muzan? what's your name red hair? i need confirmation" my dad asked. I saw a sudden interest in my dad's eyes.

"don't tell him just get the hell out" i yelled trying to make my idiot go away but like when did he listen to me.

"don't worry i won't tell him my name" tanjiro said and i really wanted to believe him but my dad is a dirty deceiver.

"ok then i'll take you as muzan's  side bitch" my dad told ugh shit here we are again.

"what the hell! I'm not a bitch! I'm tanjiro kamado!" tanjiro totally fell for his trap. this idiot.

"so he is your mate tanjiro kamado. well maybe if i kill him here it'll take him 18 years to reincarnate .....so" my dad's eyes turned red and i knew shit's going down.

"Tanjiro run!"