Back at the apartment

Jale's pov
I was crying and i went to the kitchen to get advil and water when i was walking i remembered that when i cry for a long time i  get panic attacks.

Vallyk's pov
Jale had been crying in her room for about 2 hours me amd the boys decided to give her some space.

She finally came out as she made her way to the kitchen she looked like she was dizzy and she slid down the wall and she started crying alot and she was breathing hevy then i realized she was having a panic attack.

My sister used get them so i know how to calm her down i held her in my arms while rubbing her back and wispering "its okay im here you're going to be okay".

After 5 minutes she let go and looked at me and gave my a tight hug and said "thank you sm Curls" i then said "no need to thank me thats what friends are for" "best friends" she wispered and both of us laughed and she let of my grip when i realized she had mauricio's hoodie i looked at it and back at her face she quickly looked down and saw she mauricio's hoodie tears ran down her face like a water fall.

She wispered "i miss him so much" " i know you but he can come visit" i said "yea but you know it just hurts me yk case we would spend 15hours of the day together and on weekends I  would sleep at his house or he would sleep at i guess i just get attached to easily" she said i looked at her and wipped her tears and picked her up and threw her over my shoulder she was very light.

I could hear her laughing and saying "Vallyk put me down" while laughing at the same time.

I was happy i made her happy we made it to the living room were the boys were making tiktoks and i ran in with liv on my shoulder and put her down we did the tiktok and as soon as we did we went to the kitchen and made a video for Jale's yt chanel and it was called "questions girls are afraid to asked boys".

We were all laughing the whole time