peter meets the rogue avengers

Background info: Aunt May left to travel, leaving Peter with Tony. Rhodey and Pepper know about him but nobody else does. No ships. 

Warnings: cursing

Peters Pov

     My day was actually going okay for once. I mean, it was usually pretty fun living with Mr. Stark, but I still miss May sometimes. She needed a vacation though, and now I get to spend more time with Mr. Stark. So things are actually pretty good. Except for school. School is never good. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing Ned and Mj, and I think they like seeing me too (I don't know, Mj is kinda confusing), but I don't get the point of school. I think it was designed to torture kids. Everything is either way too hard or way too easy, there is no in between.And there's Flash. Don't get me started on Flash. He is the worst, and he makes my life miserable. I wish I could fight back, it would be so satisfying to punch him in the face, but I can't. If I couldn't do it before, I shouldn't do it now. Also I might hurt him too badly. I want to punch him in the face, but I don't want to send him flying. And I don't want to break any of his bones. Oh well. 

     "Mr. Parker" oh shit. What's going on? I know we're in math, but what's happening? I look around and make eye contact with Mj, pleading for help, but she just shrugs and gives me look like "Sucks to be you, loser."ugggghhhh. " Yes Mr. Smith? "(sorry I suck at coming up with last names) " What is the square root of pi up to 5 digits?" he asked."Um." I know this. C'mon I can remember this. "Uhh.... 1.77245?" I answered. "Correct. Now, can anyone...." phew. That was close. Thank god I went through a twilight phase in middle school. 

      After math the rest of the day goes pretty smoothly. We had lunch (Flash was too busy annoying some girl by trying to flirt with her to pay that much attention to me, he just called me Penis a few times.) Then we had Social Studies and Science and that was it. Now, as I'm walking outside with Ned, Mr. Stark calls. Which is weird. He barely ever calls me. Except when I'm on patrol. 

 "Hello?" I answer. "Hey kid, I just wanted to let you know that some people are over. you probably won't see them though, they're mostly going to be hanging out on some of the lower floors." He sounded tired. I mean, Mr. Stark's usually tired, but he sounded exhausted. "Ok. Are you alright Mr. Stark?" "Yep, I'm great. Bye kid." he hung up. Okay, that was weird. "Who was that? Mr. Stark?" Ned asked. "Yeah something's up with him. He's acting weird. Oh, there's Happy. Bye Ned!" "See ya later!" We wave goodbye and I jumped in the car.

The ride to the tower was pretty quite. I was too busy thinking about what was up with Mr. Stark to rant to Happy about my day. I think he noticed, because he kept looking back at me like he was expecting me to say something. We arrived at the tower and I got out of the car, thanking Happy. I went up to the second to the penthouse, greeting Friday and sitting down in the living room to do my homework.

Tony's Pov

I am currently sitting in the world's worst meeting. And that's saying something. I haaate meetings, but this one definitely takes the cake. The Rogue avengers are coming to stay at the tower. The accords are gone because it turns out Ross is a load of shit, and they're coming back. Now we're sitting listening to Fury explain everything or something like that. I lied when I said we were listening. Rogers is listening and Natasha looks like shes listening. You can never tell with her though. The rest of us are bored out of our minds. Clint's playing with his arrows and poking Sam once in awhile, just to annoy him. Sam is staring at the window, smacking Clint after he gets frustrated with the poking.Scott is playing with my little pony figurines and Rhodey's looking at his phone. Wanda is playing with her magic and Bucky is zoned out. I forgive Bucky I think. It wasn't his fault he killed my parents, it was Hydra. I'm just mad at Steve for hurting me like that. It's hard to look at him without remembering how his shield felt in my chest. Panic builds in my stomach, and I am trying to take deep breaths when my phone dings, distracting me from my thoughts. I look down and it's from Friday, alerting me that Bambi's home. I smile, then realize Fury had stopped talking.

"What's so funny, Stark?" He asks "None of your business Eye patch. Speaking of none of your business, I have to go." I stand up and walk out of the room, causing Fury to sigh and Steve to say "See, he hasn't changed. I bet he's meeting some girl right now." Well that hurt. I've changed a lot, ever since the kid moved in. Whatever. Steve's opinion doesn't matter anyway. Right? I take the elevator to the living room, but Bambi isn't there. "Kid? Peter?" I call out. "Oh. Sorry, Mr. Stark! I'll come down." The energetic boy hops down from the ceiling, carrying a math book in one hand and a pencil in the other. "Jesus kid, you almost gave me a heart attack. And what did I say about calling me Mr. Stark? It makes me feel old." "You are old." I ruffle his hair. Who taught him to be so sassy? Oh...right. Me. Oops. "Do you want a snack? I got poptarts earlier." I say as we head towards the kitchen. "Oooh yeah!".

Nobody's Pov

The rest of the avengers sat in the meeting room, listening to Steve go off about how Tony was probably with a girl or getting drunk, or both. Finally, Rhodey just got up and left, and Natasha slammed a knife into the table, interrupting Steve. "Tony is letting us live in HIS home even though we, his friends, betrayed him. Play nice, Rogers." " But-" "No. If you really want to know what he's doing, we find him and go see for ourselves." The rest nodded. Fury sighed again " Well, this meeting is over I guess." They all got up, Clint muttering "finally something interesting", and tried to find Tony.

~Time skip brought to you by my tiredness~ 

After creeping around the tower for half an hour, Sam had the idea to just ask Friday where Tony was,  making everyone else feel extremely stupid. "Friday, where is Tony?" Wanda asked. The A.I responded with " He is in the kitchen on the 99th floor with Mini Boss." "That was easy." "Who's Mini Boss though?" "I guess we're gonna find out." They got in the elevator and went up to the 99th floor where they attempted to sneak to the kitchen. They were kind of loud though, so that failed. As they got nearer to the kitchen, they heard Tony talking to someone. "probably whoever he's currently sleeping with" Steve mumbled. "Shut up, will you?" Clint whispered. The voices got quiet though, and the avengers came out from the living room where they had been standing. As they walked into the kitchen their expressions morphed into shock (or in Natasha's case, a surprised smile that lasted for about a second). There was a kid sitting next to Tony, looking at them in awe and a little bit of anger.

Hey sorry about the cliffhanger:) I'm working on a part 2 right now. 

byyye