Chapter 3: Do we have a deal?

Song: Wannabe by Itzy

Seonghwa pov.

When I saw that Hongjoong made his way over to me, I straighten my clothes and took in a deep breath when he went to sit down across of me. I stared at him as he ordered a coffee. I had almost forgotten how attractive the male was infront of me was. My throat became dry by looking at him so I took another sip of my drink.
Hongjoong looked at me after he ordered, his head slightly tilted to the side "Why did you call me?"
"I need a place to hide for me and my brothers if something goes wrong." I answer him honestly.
He raised his eyebrow and leaned back in his chair. I sighed as I continued talking "I know you have a place where only you must trusted gang members go to and I also know that no one else knows the location of that hide out."
"Answer me this first, what could go so horribly wrong that you need to flee?" The male infront of me questions.
I bit my lip hesitating to answer "My father has decided to include my youngest brother in his mafia. My other brother and I made a deal that we would help our father if he promised to let Jongho live a normal life. He didn't keep up his end of the promise and I am going to confront him about it and then take my brothers far away from him in order to protect them."
Hongjoong knitted his eyebrows and looked me in the eyes before nodding "I understand and you know how I hate your father but what is it you can offer me in exchange for protection?"
"I have information about the death of your father." I reply "And if you don't believe me I will get proof for you."
Hongjoong smirked "I already know your father is responsible for my father's death."
"Then I will offer you my services." I reply "You know I studied medicine and was on my way to become a doctor, my knowledge can help you."
The brown haired guy infront of me laughed "Let's not forget you excellent ability to brew poison."
I looked down sadly "Exactly."
"I knew you were not just a pretty face."
I leaned back in my chair and held eye contact "So we have a deal?"
The guy infront of my tapped his chin before smiling and offering me his hand "We have a deal."
I took his hand "Thank you."
Hongjoong licked his lips before letting his eyes rank over my body "Do other things include your services?"
I pulled back my hand "Give me the address."
Hongjoong smirked "Not that fast." Then he gave me a small business card. On it was the name of a bakery called Wonderland and a number. "Call this number and ask for golden retriever. He is my best friend and will pick you up at the address of the bakery, this way I can keep others off track if you guys are followed."
"I will." I reply placing the card in my pocket.
"Be careful will you, I like looking at your pretty face." Hongjoong says before walking out the small café. I stood up as well and started my journey home I could not wait to tell my brothers.