art class session 3

Early update for you guys 😉
Written on mobile so I'm not going to use grammarly 😂

3rd person POV

Hyunjin and Seungmin sat on the couch doing whatever they were doing. Seungmin got a text saying that his mom was diagnosed with leukemia. Seungmin's day went sour. Seungmin cried into his sweater.

"What's wrong?" Hyunjin worriedly said.

"My m-mom g-got diagnosed with leukemia..." Seungmin said through sobs.

Hyunjin immediately hugged Seungmin. There was a feeling that he needed to hug him right now. He didn't know what caused it but he did it anyway. Seungmin just cried into Hyunjin's shirt. Seungmin started to calm down and just stayed there, hugging Hyunjin. Seungmin's heart started to beat rapidly. "What the heck? What's my body doing?" Seungmin thought. Hyunjin pulled away and asked, "Are you okay now?"

"Yeah I am... I'm just overwhelmed."

"It's okay... I've felt this pain before. My girlfriend broke up with me because she said I wasn't enough..."

"But you're such a great person!"

"I know."

"Narcissistic much?"

"I'm kidding."

"I'm tired let's go to sleep it's already late enough. Plus I need to get my mind off of my mom's diagnosis."

Next morning

Seungmin woke up in a cold sweat.
He had a nightmare about his mom dying. He looked over to his side and saw Hyunjin. Seungmin fell off his bed. "H-Hyunjin? What're you doing here?" "I could hear you crying so I came over to your room to comfort you. You stopped crying so..." "This is so embarrassing..." Seungmin said face palming himself. They both got ready (yes, Hyunjin left Seungmin's room.)

At school

Seungmin sat in class drawing. He didn't notice what he was drawing until someone came up to him and said, "Are you drawing Hyunjin? Don't try to lay a finger on him or I'll kill you." Seungmin looked up and saw a girl that had super long fake eyelashes and silicone breasts. "Why are you even at this academy? You look like you can't even draw." Seungmin said. She looked offended and shoved a sketchbook into his face.
Seungmin flipped through the pages and saw stick figures. "Yeah, you can't draw. So get out of my face, will you?"

She just scoffed and shashayed away.

Seungmin went out into the garden and sat the fountain. He looked at his drawing and hugged it. "Wait, what am I doing? I know I'm gay but like, do I like Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin's POV

I walked to the garden because I wanted some fresh air. I saw Seungmin sitting there. I saw him pick up his sketchbook and hug it. I stared closer and saw that he drew...ME? Why do I feel happy? I think I might like him... But we only met a week ago.

Is love at first sight real?

💕

Hope you guys like this chapter 🥺
-Jenny ృి҉۫۫❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎
485 words