Chapter 29

•Picture: Scene at the end of this chapter
•Video: DO NOT PLAY UNTIL YOU SEE THE SIGN OF WHEN TO START PLAYING IT! Thank you! ^~^

Ever since that day, Eridan had been spending his time with Dave and John, to cease his loneliness. He had to admit, it did help at some times... But all he ever really did think about was Sollux and with each passing day, as Christmas came along... He grew fearful that his worst nightmare would come true...

That Sollux would never wake up.

Day by day, he hoped....

Night by night, he hoped...

The Prince of Hope, still had a small portion of hope left in his heart, for his Mage of Doom to awake from his coma.

Sollux, on the other hand, only wished for his sweet prince to be happy if he didn't wake up.

As the the came closer...

He was starting to plan things...

Now John and Dave being able to communicate with Sollux, reason still unknown to them..

Sollux was planning with them, for a surprise gift to Eridan.. If his time of waking up, would never come...

He had to do this...

It meant everything..

And when time passed, and as the others came to visit, Dave had told them about his ability to see and speak with the dead and people who were spirits like Sollux...

He tells them all but Eridan.

Aradia had realized that her abilities had gone to Dave. It was strange for all of them to process..

Dave all made them promise not to tell Eridan that he was able to talk to Sollux.

At that time..... Everyone was able to see Sollux for the first time since the party... Meaning, Eridan can too.

"It Is Really You Sollux?"

"Yeah... Iit2 me..."

"W)(ale... We are all so )(appy to sea you!"

"FF, don't cry.. Plea2e.... II actually have a favor to a2k of all of you..."

Everyone was at Daves place, again, except for Eridan. This was the day before the Christmas Party....

Christmas EVE...

"WHAT IS IT?" Karkat was holding Nepetas hand, standing close to her.

"IIm Beeiing taken off liife 2uport tomorrow, riight beefore the clock hiit2 twelve am... II want two giive ED a pre2ent... But II need all of your guy2 help...."

"HOW DO YOU PL4N ON G1V1NG H1M 4 PR3S3NT? YOU C4NT TOUCH US.."

"True... IIm not able two touch you, we already know that when you all triied huggiing me... But... I can touch object2..."

It was true.. Sollux was able to fully touch objects as if he was still awake and living freely. Since Everyone can see him now, he wanted to do a big reveal to Eridan.

"Kanaya, do you and Ro2e 2tiill have that piiano?"

Solluxs POV:

"No! What iif he-"

"Dude, it's you that we are talking about here. He will not freak out... He'll be fucking surprised.. But I know he won't run."

"Me too! Eridan will actually be amazed!"