Part 3

I finally have woken up. I tip toe over to the clock to kind out the time... It was 11:49 and I feel like I have a high fever...
I tip toe into my Kenzie's room... Sound asleep. I guess she's a good 2 year old then because I met some pretty bad fucking baby's that are 2 and still don't shuts off the fuck up. I tip toe over to the living room where my mom was still awake , I was going to ask for medicine but I hear her sobbing...I found my self puzzled on why she would be crying at this time. I run a little faster down the stairs acting like I didn't realize anything. She hears me and quickly sniffs up and wipes her tears off acting like nothing as happened.
"Sorry to bother you, may I have some medicine I still feel a little ill"
"Of course honey!" She says , acting like she has been happy all night.
She hands me some niqil that i fastly sip.
I say thanks and run up the stairs. I slip back into bed and check my phone. I have a text from a 512 number. I open the text
"Hey it's cameron"
I literally think there obsessed but what can I say there boys, it's actually sorta adorable.
"Well, goodnight cameron💤" I reply. I quickly got a text back, which I was surprised.
"Goodnight❤️"
I opened but didn't respond. I roll back up in bed and fall asleep.

*next day*
I woke up to a beeping sound of the alarm clock. I check my phone, which I had a text. No not from cameron or nash. It was from Matthew. Matthews one of my friends I've known for a while. But I'm surprised he text me to the fact that I never gave him my new number yet? It says
"hey baby girl, it's matchu"

I call him the matchu lee espinosa Rex because to me he's my dinosaur.

I giggled and replied back, "oh hey it's my Dino.yes?"

I jump out of bed quickly and head towards the window. I take a glimpse of what it looks like today ... I roll my eyes
"More snow , no sun"

I change my clothes into a new sweater my mom just had bought me. I slip on some black and white leggings and my grey ugg boots. Today seemed like it was going to be a crappy day, so I just put my hair in a messy bun, pocked in some earrings and applied a little mascara to my eyes. I guess my outfit goes a long with my blue eyes today.

I return to my bed that I quickly make and have a text from two people , of course. Matthew and nash. Matthews said
"Yesss, see you at school beauty xx"

I refused to reply to that, as I'm blushing apparently.
Nash's said
"Cameron was wondering if he could drive us too school this morning, you , hayes and I?"
I reply with "sure, ill walk down when I'm ready. Which will be around 6:20"

It's currently 5:58 right now. I have no understanding what so ever of why we start school so early. Anyways, I run down stairs to fix me some breakfast. As if by now I'm starving.

I take out a two eggs and cook it on a pan. I also poor a glass of orange juice .
The eggs taste delicious, this morning I've been feeling much better. But I need to take time on what's happening today. Just same old same old I guess. But I guess today I'll ride the bus rather in this crappy weather.
After I finish the eggs, I put my dish in the sink and run up stairs to brush my teeth. Before I headed down I grabbed my bag, and my phone. By now it's 6:17 and I start to head down to the Griers house.