l:

FLASHBACK: AN HOUR BEFORE THE LAUNCH OF THE DELINQUENT SHIP

'Prisoner 299 face the wall'. I looked up from my book and sighed. I laid it down onto the bed I was sitting on and did what the guard said. 'What is this?' I asked curiously. 'Keep quiet,' one of the guards said. I turned my head around to see the other guard opening a box. 'Keep quiet and face the wall,' the other guard commanded. I sighed. One of them was walking towards me. I looked at the cold cell wall. 'Hold out your right arm,' he demanded. I did what he asked, not wanting to cause any trouble.

There were small electric threads in it that glow blue. The cold metal touched my skin as he clicked the bracelet onto my arm. A little shot of pain ran through my body.' Auch,' I hissed. He grabbed me by my right arm. The other guard did the same but with my left arm. They escorted me out of my cell.

Was someone about to tell me what happened? The whole Skybox was a mess. I could see Delinquents everywhere. Why was everyone being picked out of their cell? More importantly, why was I. I've been in solitary for a year? I wasn't allowed to get out.

My eyes scanned the area, looking for a familiar face. 'C'mon Jasper and Monty,' I mumbled. But I couldn't find them.' Stay silent'. I sighed. They started leading me out of the Skybox. I scanned the area for my friends. They were in here. I was sure of it.

A lot of the guards struggled to get the delinquents. When I saw an unconscious blonde girl being carried by two guards, she was in the isolated area too.

As we got out of the Skybox, the amount of color decreased even more. We were in a long grey corridor that didn't seem to have an end. We were surrounded by other people, more delinquents, and guards.

After walked for what felt like an eternity, we finally made it to the end of the corridor. I couldn't see what was happening at first. But as the queue got smaller and smaller, an air-lock was visible. With a dropship?! My heartbeat intensified. What the hell was going on.

'I'm not 18 yet,' i stammered to the guard next to me. He didn't reply. I took a deep breath. It was almost my turn to get in.

They led me through the dropship, all the way to the third floor. I sighed as I looked around. My eyes got back. Back to the wall, two familiar faces were strapped. 'Jasper! Monty!' i shouted. The whole third floor looked at me. Their eyes began to widen and they smiled.

The guards guided me to the wall and strapped me next to my best friends. Then, they just left. ''I've missed you two so much,' i said, smiling. '

THIRD PERSON POV

It has been one minute since the dropship left the ARK. Delinquents were scared, some of them admitted it. Tension filled the whole space.

One of the delinquents, 17-year-old Elaine Parker. She was a former mechanic student from Mecha Station. She was frightened, but she didn't show it.

So we're her friends. You could feel their fear. The energy in the dropship was overall agitated.

'Calm down, Jasper, it'll be alright,' Elaine said reassuringly. She blew a few hairs out of her face and looked back the two boys. 'Technically, it will not be alright. Earth is not save, it's still soaked in radiation!' Monty said.

'They send us down to kill us anyway.' She tried not to laugh. You must admit that it was hilarious. They send 100 irresponsible teenagers to the ground, and they expect to let them find out if the earth is survivable? That did sound funny to her.

Elaine's P.O.V

At that moment, something crashed. The whole ship began to shake. A lot of delinquents started screaming. 'What was that' some guy screamed. 'Maybe the atmosphere,' i sassed. Monty and Jasper snorted. 'What?' I said. Monty wanted to open his mouth to say something, but at that moment, a screen flashed on.