Chapter 1: were it all begain

Midoriya'spov:
I lay on a rock at the bottom of the ocean watching the fish swim by "aren't they beautiful." I mumble to myself "Hey Midoriya!" I hear a familiar voice say, as I look for and see one of my closet freinds Kirishima be meet each other when we were just fingerlings. "Hey." I say with a smile sitting up."watcha doing?' Kirishima said in a Curious Voice. "Just looking at the fish swim by." I said in a claim way, Kirishima looked at me like that is a little creepy but then he shook his head "alright." he said with a smile. soon there was a dark shadow over us "What is happing!" I said in a worried voice as I look over at Kirishima as I see he is looking up with his mouth wide open. Soon I look up "Is that a-a ship."

Bakugo's Pov:
I was sitting on a barrel looking at the sea as all of my crewmembers were doing there jobs. I had to command these idoits. "captain Bakugo." I heared a young man say. I looked up it was  that idiot Todoroki. Me and Todoroki new each other for a long time ever since we were kids, we both had arranged marriges to marry the princess and the princesses hand maid becuase the king thought we  were fitting. I got to marry the hand maid just because the Todoroki family had more money then mine, I didn't have feelings for the hand maid but Todoroki did have feelings for the princess. "what do you fucking want." I said as I rolled my eyes."well there is a storm coming and we are a long ways from where we are supposed to go." Todoroki said "What the fuck am I supposed to do about it!" I yelled a little pissed that he coulden't figure it out by himself. "Ok I guess we will keep sailing" Todoroki said, as he walked away "He finally isn't being a such dum ass." I mumbled to myself.

Midoriya's pov:
"Let's check it out." kirishima said with a smile, "but what if we get cought and wait if-." I said until Kirishima cut me off "Midriya stop worrying everthing will be fine." Kirishima said. Kirishima was really convincing "fine." I said "yay!' Kirishima said as he swam in a circle, I started to swim up to the surface Kirishima swam behind me. I pecked my head out of the water. Then I saw a beautiful ash blonde with dark red eyes the blondie was wearing a white botton up shirt with a green jacket over it and a sliver chain neckles with a blue bead at the end and for his pants they were brown and a bit bagy on him, he was talking to a boy with half red and white hair he had a brown eye and a blue eye he was wearing a blue botton up shrit and a darker blue jacket with golden outline on it and he was wearing brown pants. I was listening to there conversation and heard the ash blondie's name is Bakugo. "Midoriya stop zoning out." Kirishima said I shook my head "sorry." I said really quickly Kirishima smirked "someone has a crush on a human." Kirishima said I blushed "no I don't!" i said a little loud "Oh, do you." Kirishima said still with the smirk on his face, my face started to look like a tomato "stop it kiri!" I yelled "fine I will." kirishima said. "hey do you feel that?" I said as it started to pour "It's raining." kirishima said then we saw lighting "what about the ship!" I said worried "It will be aright come on let's go." Kirishima said as he went under the water "no I am going to make sure the ship is alright." I said to myself.

Bakugo's pov:
It started Raining it was a bad storm I had to yell we were doing good until lighting hit the ship the ship was on flames something came swinging at me and then everything was black.

Midoriya's pov:
I saw Bakugo get pushed off of the ship I new I had to save him. I swam to him and grabbed him and held him close and started to swim to the shore

Time skip to where Midoriya and Bakugo are at the shore

Midoriya's pov:
The storm was clearing up I thought beforeI looked Bakugo's face "he is so handsome." I mumled. Bakugo slowly opened his eyes and put his hand on my cheek "who are you." he said very weakly I blushed a bit, soon and started to hear two girls come this way so I went back into the ocean. I saw Kirishima and Tsuyu they where my to closest friends "Midoriya!" I heard tsuyu yell. Kirishima saw me and swam over to me and pulled me into a hug "Me and tsuyu were worried about you." Kirishima said "we where." Tsuyu said as she swam over to us, Tsuyu is one of my closest friends as well she was two years older then me and Kirishima but we don't care "may I ask what you were doing?" Tsuyu said "uh I was well I um." I said very awkwardly "you were saving that human." Kirishima said "What!" Tsuyu said suprized, "yep someone has a little crush on a human." Kirishima said "Midoriya is that true." Tsuyu said I could tell she wouldn't mind if I said yes "ya I do." I said "good for you." Tsuyu said "I new it!" Kirishima said with a smile on his face. "Please don't tell anyone I am begging you." I said "I won't." Tsuyu and Kirishima said at the same time, I sided in relief "Thank goddess." I mumbled to myself.

Bakugo's pov:
I slowly woke up and I saw someone's beautiful green eyes "who are you." I said I wanted to know more than anything in the world soon a heard two voices that were Uaraka's and Yaoyorouz's voices. The green eyed stranger hearted them to and ran off I heard a splash but I didn't question it. "Bakugo what happened." I Uaraka said as I slowly passed out again but I still wanted to know who had those beautiful Green eyes

That is the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed it
Word count:1066