•|• Volleyball boy •|•

This world has monsters and everyone basically knows about them, unless they've been living under a rock. They were recently introduced by the government and were given equal rights but sometimes still face discrimination. This school is the first monster/human co school where they introduce kids to monsters to see how people will fair.

•Basics•

Name: The man looked at you as soon as you said something, the ball he was practicing with fell down and landed straight on his face with a soft 'thump', his teammates in the background started laughing at him and calling him stupid jokingly. "Hey! Back to practice. Don't /make/ me come over there!" He scolded them with a hand on his hip, pointing at them with thin finger. ( Eiji Sakamura )

Age: "I'm so sorry about that~!" Eiji said with clasped hands and a sweet smile, turning to you with a very happy expression but as he looked back at the 'kids' who were mocking him his entire facial expression changed, he spiked a volleyball at them and just narrowly missed them. When they continued to taunt him he smiled back at you apologetically and then chased after them with raised arms, the team captain was among the ones being chased oddly enough. ( 17 )

Sexuality: While the lean yet muscular male was busy with chasing the trouble makers, the starting setter came up and stood next to you with a glare, he was towering over the rest of the high school players at a whopping 6'3. He then looked down at you and leaned down so that he was eye level with you. "Be careful... He's basically gay." He said with a straight face and got a volleyball spiked at his face by the devil himself, and toppled over like an oversized domino. ( Bisexual )

Pronoun preference: "Your all such kids, Oh my god!!!" Eiji cried at them, messing up their hair as he had the two trouble makers in a headlock, even if they were strong he was much stronger than the both of them combined since he was the only monster on the team. "Sorry Eiii~!" The two of them laughed in unison, "You're such a mom!" The team captain laughed at him, even if he was supposed to be the most mature one there he was the most childish one. ( He/His/Him )

Species: He sighed and let them go, rubbing his back and stretching, acting like they were giving him back pain from all of the stress he was under to keep them all in check. "Sorry~! I'll answer the questions from now on. Well I'm a vampire, soo..." Eiji smiled and scratched his cheek, unsure of what to say. "Oh! Do you wanna hear a dad joke?! There was this guy, right? Well he went into the bar and asked the bartender for some punch. The bartender said to go wait in line. Then the man came back later and was like it couldn't find the punchline'!" He started laughing as soon as he finished the joke, his hands on his sides since they started to hurt from laughing so much.( Vampire )

Gender: "He's a girl!" The team captain laughed at him and whistled nonchalantly as soon Eiji looked back at him with a glare. "Yeah, I'm /totally/ a girl? On a /boys/ volleyball team." He said sarcastically and restrained himself from throwing another volleyball at the childish leader, he was pretty annoyed when he kept getting harassed by the other members when people tried to ask about him. "You're so smart~!" The male laughed sarcastically with a strained smile on his face. ( Male )

•Appearance•