10: Skydive

Author's Note:

Dedications: First of all, Kristin_Aubrie, Lydialyn, EmyLilas for commenting on Ao3! And itslexipedia for your AMAZING comments on Wattpad!

Now for the general dedications:

Ao3: seattlerain879, I_dont_have_time_for_this, Davedemoneon, lydialyn, Kristin_Aubrie, EmyLilas, tisziny, oliviajames, Hotgitay, Arissen, as well as 4 guests left kudos on this work!

Fanfiction: None so far; no reviews, no favs, no follows... It's a little lonely here...Hellloooooo?

Wattpad: itslexipedia for your AMAZING comments, danielaperezsurga, outlawqueenpercabeth, naylorholby, Kennas_Backup00...

Also, so... This chapter has a vague allusion to my other work "Falling Apart, Barely Breathing"...

If you can figure that out let me know.

Otherwise, I apologize in advance at being this self-indulgent. *Smirks* OOPS!

bobbiejelly .

PREVIOUSLY ON "SOOTHE":

And Addison Montgomery says with her eyes 'I am so, so, so, sorry, Meredith Grey..."

And Meredith says with her eyes "You have nothing to be sorry for, you did it all right "

And Addison says with her smile, "We should get a drink or something later, just US"

And Meredith says with her smile, "You know, we really, really should, if YOU, want to,"

And when Addison nods up at her, back, then... Meredith knows that she's asking for...

Something else MORE than 'just a drink', now, to soothe her... Something else... Entirely.

Meredith only has a split second to decide now; 'in or out', 'up or down', 'yes or no'...

She really really should be saying no, right now, she should be saying 'NO' to Addison...

Because of Derek, of course... And the whole 'boyfriend' thing. AND SHE'S HIS EX-WIFE!

But Meredith doesn't want to say 'no, anymore. She really wants to say 'YES!". S he does.

END OF FLASHBACK SEQUENCE.

Soothe

In Which Meredith teaches Addison how to self-soothe.

Before Meredith married Derek, and After she'd almost told Addison she liked her.

F/F. Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery. MerAdd. Meddison. GA/PP Fanfiction.

Set during GA - "Before After/An Honest Mistake & PP - Acceptance/Ex-Life. Rated M.

Inspired by "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" by Illegal Kittens, "Blame Game" by LordOfLezzies, "All We Ever Are We Are" by SilverStarsAndMoons and "I'll Feel Better When The Headaches Go Away" by StepIsInsanity.

Chapter 10: Skydive

In Which Addison meets Meredith in a Bar... Or did she?

1

Addison nods at Meredith's nearly imperceptible nod of a "yes" directed at her in the O.R. She knows she's won out in the end. They've been having this wordless conversation for the past two minutes, meanwhile, Derek is still pumping on that poor woman's chest now. And Meredith now sees Addison signaling for her to 'do something' about that because she is closer to him.