[Izzy x Duff]

Duff sighs as it was the 50th time izzy and axl got into an argument. But things started to take a shift when Izzy told axl "Fuck you axl!! See you tomorrow!" And axl told izzy to go fuck himself. They almost got into a fight until duff holds izzy while axl was hold back by slash and steven. Axl pushed them away and went inside the club. Izzy puts a cigarette in his mouth "I don't need this shit tonight", he walks away. Duff told slash that he got it and went after izzy.

Slash told steven to come on and went after axl. Duff told izzy to wait up as izzy turns his face to blow out the smoke.

"I'm sure axl didn't mean it izzy just let him cool off for the night" Izzy huffed before taking a hit from the cigarette.

"Where you going by the way?"

"See if there's a bike store open and I'm sure they have skateboards. I haven't skate in a while"

Duff said sarcastically,"Gee why don't you teach me while you're at it"

"Sure if you got a helmet and pads", izzy says returning the response. They laugh as they turn a corner and coincidently a bike store was open.

They walk in as an old man greetings them and asked what kind of bike they were looking for. Izzy asked if he sells skateboards as the old man slowly walks to the counter and points where the skateboards are located. They thank him and check the boards out, Izzy liked the one where it was blue-green and had trippy designs on it. The old man went to the back room as izzy tries to skate around the store.

Duff takes a skateboard and tries right before his foot slip and the skateboard hits the front door. They stop and look at each other before they laugh as the old man asked what were they doing. They both replied "Nothing" before laughing again.

"Oh yea you're gonna need skateboard lessons"

"And you'll teach me Mr. Stradlin?"

"Only if you really want to learn Mr. Mckagan"

They laugh before paying for the skateboards and they walk to the park. It was filled with teenagers who passed their curfew as they walk to the skating ramps.

Izzy teaches duff the basic stuff as duff paid attentiom to every detail before giving it a try. He fell a few times but nothing major as he wasn't going to give up. He was getting the hang off it as he sees izzy as a pro who was just skateboarding like nothing.

He got distracted that he fell from the ramp and hit face first.

"Shit! Duff!!"

He helps him sit up a bit as duff was bleeding from the nose. Izzy checked if he broke anything or lost a tooth but he was alright. He takes his bandana off and wipes duff's nose, "Thank god you're not hurt too bad"

"Oh my life flashed before my eyes"

"What life?"

Izzy laughed from duff's expression as he continues to wipe his nose.

"I'm joking. But you still got a lot to learn buttercup"