*~ 𝕃𝕚𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝔹𝕠𝕪 ~*

*~ Pink's POV ~*

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was another normal day here at the library, I was sat behind the front desk. my full attention on a new book the library just received. This was my part time job, I've been working at this library for 2 years now and I don't plan on ever leaving.

I'm normally supposed to be working but the library was not that busy today. Many people came and left, some familiar and some not. I starred at the book in front of me when I was snapped out of my trance by the bell. when someone opens the doors to the library the bells go off symbolling that someone was her. I glance over at the door to see a man with the most stunning dark down eyes walk in. His eyes danced around the room before gracefully landing on mine. He sent a grin my way before making his was towards me.

"Excuse me, Ma'am. Where is you fiction section" H asked rubbing the back of his neck in a nervous manner. he has a slight pink haze on his cheeks.

"Oh, It's right over there sir" I said pointing in the direction of the fiction. that was our biggest section in the library and it was easy to get lost in the piles of literature 

"Thank you" He said calmly giving me a soft grin before making his way over before being engulfed by the tall shelfs and hundreds of books. I picked my book back up and started to continue from where I left off. I set my book down to take a quick look around the library when the guy caught my attention once more. It looked like he needed a little help so I decided to make my way over.

"Sir, you need some help?" I asked quietly but it seems like I scared him because he jumped super high and flipped around starring at me. a chuckled escaped my lips as I starred at his expression it was priceless.

"Oh my lord, you scared the crap out of me" He sighed taking a deep breath in putting a hand over his heart. Seems like I knocked the breath right out of him.

"Need some help?" I asked once more. he stood up straight giving me a quick nod and he started looking at the books once more.

"I don't know what book to read, have any book suggestions?" He asked taking a book off the shelf to read the back before putting it back in its exact place on the shelf.

"Hmm, I've read most of the books here but I really love the Harry Potter series have you read those?" I asked him pushing my glasses up slightly to try and find the first harry potter book. Once I found it I handed it to him.

"I've never read the books, I've only seen the movies" he said reading the back cover and tho he probably already knows what happens in the book since he watched the movies

"You've never read the books!?"  I shouted as he shook his head lightly probably afraid of what I was going to say.

"Everybody knows your supposed to read the books first then watch the movies" I huffed as I crossed my arms. every time a book series came out as a movie id always read the books first then watch the movies.

"Quiet down nerd, remember we're in a library" He teased as he smiled down at me, yes I'm shorter then him.

"I'm not a nerd, I'm a geek there's a difference." I muttered as I made my way back to my desk offended by his comment.

"Hey wait! I'm sorry but I never got your name" He said lightly once again rubbing the back of his neck but this time his cheeks radiated a bright red.

"Name's Pink" I smiled

"Nice to meet you Pink, I'm Rusty"

(461 Words)