Chapter 1: Tickets

Back story on Kayla Anderson:
She is a 19 year old girl from Los Angeles(LA). She is 4'10'(i know she is small). Her parents are rich but Kayla doesn't act all spoiled and rich she is a nice sweet person who always tries her best. Kayla's best friend is Emma James. They have known each other since they were 3 and have been best friends since. Emma is also 19.

Kalya's POV
I woke up to the sound of Emma's shower running. It was quite loud but I needed to be up so I didn't mind.

I had my first lecture (class in collage basically) for today in 2 hrs so I decided to have a shower get dresses and make some breakfast for me and Emma.

After my shower I changed into:

I went to the kitchen in our apartment to make breakfast

I went to the kitchen in our apartment to make breakfast. When I got there someone was standing there that I didn't recognise until he turned around.

It was Emma's new bf. He was 21 and lived just down the road from us. His name was James Parker. James was an okay person to be around but if I'm honest I don't know what Emma saw in him.

He was just sitting there on his phone, him and Emma had gone to dunkins before I woke up and Emma ofc got me my usual drink hot caramel  macchiato.

I made some bacon because me and Emma hadn't eaten properly yesterday. It was crazy because we both model and we had a shoot at 8 pm and it lasted 5 hrs so when it was over we just went home and slept.

James and I wernt talking he just sat there on his phone until Emma was ready. When Emma came out he talked to her but it was more of a mumble than a conversation.

I only had 10 mins until my lecture so I decided to leave to go to campus. It took me 8 minutes to get there so I was nearly late.

After my lecture I texted Emma:

Kayla: hey I'm going to go to the mall for a while because my lecture is over, I will look for those playlist tickets is there anything u want? Xx

Emma: Ok ill see u when u get back, hopefully u do get those tickets and yes please can u pick me up some Starbucks on ur way home please. U know my drink xx❤️

Kayla: okay ill grab that on my way home. I should be back at about 5 bye x

Emma: thx see u later xx

*End of text*

I went shopping in Forever 21, Gucci and louis vuitton. I bought this bag in Louis Vitton: