Chapter 27

*Edited*

Tony landed the jet at the new and approved Avengers Tower. The hatch opened up and the nurses immediately came in and took Clint to fix him up with Natasha following behind and Banner leaving to the lab. Thor left with the scepter in his hands and it was just me, Tony, and Steve left on the jet.

Maria Hill came. "Labs all set up, boss." She said looking at Tony.

Tony turned around to face her in his chair. "Oh, uh, actually he's the boss." He said as he pointed at Steve. "I just pay for everything and design everything and make everyone look cooler." He said.

"God forbid he's the boss. We'll end up in matching red and gold suits with him in reign." I said and Maria laughs while Tony gives me a pointed look.

"What's the word on Strucker?" Steve asked her. "NATO's got him." Maria said as the two exit the jet.

I look over to Tony. "I still love you, you know. You can be the boss of the house?" I suggested to him to make him feel better.

"I'm already the boss of the house." Tony said. "Says who?" I asked him. "Pepper, Rhodey, and Happy." He answered and was about to leave the jet but I blocked him.

"What can I do to make you feel better?" I asked him with a smile. "Bath time, with you." He said and I laugh and nodded my head. I kissed him on his lips before pulling away. "All right, I'll leave you be. Let you and Bruce work on your nerd magic." I said and I left the jet