1.9

Margaret Kane was very much on the verge of tears. Not only was she trapped in the drop ship with a murderer, but that murderer was somebody she had opened up to and protected, she felt utterly betrayed. She was the one to convince Clarke and Bellamy to let him stay, he was her responsibility. This one's on me.

It was hard to say whether or not she had the upper hand, Murphy didn't know she was in the drop ship, but there was no way of her communicating with anybody on the outside without him hearing. She didn't know what to do, she was lost and afraid , she had considered trying to talk to Murphy but that didn't work the first time, why would it work now? She was a fool for ever thinking he could change, she felt completely stupid for trusting him at any point in her life. And those mistakes are what lead her here. 

She had to do something. She couldn't just sit around and wait for something... anything to happen. The hatch locked from the other side so it wouldn't keep Murphy out, but it might slow him down long enough. Clutching the walkie talkie in her sweaty palms her breathing picked up as she readied herself for what she was about to do. Standing besides the metal hatch she closed her eyes and whispering to herself. "1...2...3!"

Marget slammed the hatch down alerting John Murphy on the other side of it who instantly looked up towards the sound and made his way up the ladder. Margaret sat on the hatch trying her best to keep it shut while she desperately called out on the radio. "Someone help! It's Margaret I'm in the drop ship!" She pleaded over the radio. "Open up!" Screamed Murphy from bellow her, a scream escaping her lips as the hatch budged, sending her entire body jumping with it. "Mags?" She heard from the radio.. it was Bellamy. "Bellamy! I don't know what to do, I think Jaspers hurt, Murphy's coming, I don't know what to do!" The tears had finally began to pour from her eyes, Murphy getting closer and closer to opening the door. "Mags listen to me. I'm gonna fix this okay, you're going to be fine." His voice was calm and soothing, which made the girls tears come to a halt. Her eyes landed on what seemed to be a lead pipe, Murphy was almost in, she had to defend herself. Placing the radio on the ground, she let out a yell as she stood from the hatch running to pick up the pipe. By the time she had turned around Murphy had made it up through the hatch and was aiming his gun at her. 

"What have you done!" She screamed at him hurtfully. "I'm getting justice! They hanged me, they deserve to die!" He yelled back at her, but his voice didn't crack from the pain lacing it, he was angry and nothing could stop him. "Please don't do this. I tried to help you, I trusted you!" She pleaded. "I'm sorry."

Margaret was given no time to comprehend his words because Murphy and flipped the gun around and rushed towards her. She blindly attempted to swing the pipe in his direction but it was smacked out of her hand, she watched it fall then turned her wide eyes to look at Murphy. He quickly raised the end of the gun and hit the girl over the side of her head, knocking her immediately unconscious. A muffled sound coming through  his own radio alerted the boy, grabbing it out from his pocket. "Mags! Margaret are you okay?" John Murphy knew he was in full control now, looking at the blacked out girl before him. "Don't worry Bellamy, I'll take good care of her." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margaret woke up to two sweaty palms on her cheeks. Her head ached like nothing she had ever felt before, leading her to assume that the wet substance dripping down her face was blood. She blinked her eyes several time's trying to readjust herself, and when she did she could make out Bellamy Blake's face mere inches from her own. "Bellamy?" She mumbled in a daze most likely concussed. "Okay that's enough." She heard Murphy instructing harshly from behind them, not moving, Bellamy looked at Murphy. "She's hurt, let me help her!" He pleaded, his voice coming out very aggravated, but without the confident undertone that he once had. Murphy raised his gun, motioning for the Blake to step away from Margaret. "Now you're going to do as I say." He begun, before moving the gun to aim in now at the Kane girl. "Or I shoot her."