7

SUNDAY; 1:27 AM--

i hope you don't mind that my recreation of your painting sucks, like it doesn't compare to how beautiful yours is. i guess i'm a little jealous of your art skills, yet again, volleyball is more of my kind of thing. i always wondered what type of student you would be if you were living in this time in japan. what if you went to karasuno? would you be down to join the volleyball club and become my manager? such silly thoughts i swear.

i think you would have better friends if you were alive during this time, y/n. i would be so happy to be your friend... unless you're scared of me. i swear i'm not an evil tyrant... i'm human too...

but the more i think about it, i think you would see past that. you have amazing eyes and an amazing heart, so maybe, just maybe, you'll find something cool in me.

although my painting was shit, i swear my presentation slides are better. i'm sorry i couldn't do more to your life-story explanation... i've never met you before sadly... but that won't change my perception of you.

i think you're a beautiful, strong, and caring woman who made a small dummy mistake for falling for a dirt-bag. i'm not a flirt or a narcissist, but personally, if you were alive and in karasuno, i would steal you away from that shit man.

sorry not sorry. you were a big dummy.

anyway, this project is due tomorrow. let's hope i get double-digits. yay.

i think i'll miss you y/n.