Chapter 6: The balcony

~Virgil's POV~

    I noticed that princey left the table pretty quickly and that he barley ate anything "I'll go check on him like I said I would" I finished my dinner, rinsed my plate, and put it in the sink. I went upstairs and quietly knocked on princey's door, I stood there for a couple minutes and then I quietly went inside to see him. I saw him on the railing of the balcony 'why is he sitting on the railing?' I thought. And then I quietly opened and closed the door of the balcony only to see him slightly lift off the railing. "Roman..?" I said.

~Roman's POV~

   I turned around to see that Virgil was behind me "oh, hey Virgil, what do ya need?"I say as i get off the railing "I came to check on you, and why were you on the railing?" "I like sitting on the railing from time to time" "then why did you lift off the railing a little bit?" This time I hesitated for a split second before I answered "I was getting into a more comfortable position" I lied "now, I think we should get back inside before the others worry" I say as I try to leave, but Virgil grabbed onto my wrist lightly "no, tell me the real reason why you were on the balcony" he said as he held a little tighter. This time though, he was touching one of my cuts, and it hurt a lot "Let go of me, your hurting my wrist!"

~Virgil's POV~

    I lightly squeezed harder onto his wrist, but as I did, he told me to let go. I didn't for a second, then I saw actually tears in his eyes and let go, but I went in front if the balcony door so he wouldn't escape. "I was barley touching your wrist, so why did it hurt so much?" "Uh.." "Show me your arms" "what?" "I said show me your arms" "no!" "Alright then, the hard way it is" I then started chasing him around the balcony for a while until I finally pinned him in a sitting position against the railing.

    I took his arms and held a sleeve while the prince had a very fearful look in his eyes, I pulled up one of the sleeves to find dozens of cuts on his arm. "Roman..why?" He didn't answer so I asked again "why do you do this to yourself Roman?" "I...have depression" "why didn't you tell anyone?" "Because I didn't want to be in the way" I then connected the dots to something "is this why you were on the railing? Were you gonna...jump?" I asked a fearful look in my eyes. He didn't answer, but I didn't push him. "You don't have to tell me much, but in the mean time, lets bandage you up" he nodded his head a little bit and I picked him up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More short chapters!!! I know it's probably good that I write them short so I can get more out but, I like making long chapters, so I'll try to do my best. Anyways, that's it from me, and if there was any triggering stuff lemme know cause I didn't know if there was any. Bye!💜