Raizel x Werewolf!Reader

Requested by: @bluecheesymoons3

This takes place when Ashleen was alive.
Also idk where I was going with this sorry lol sorry for typos too i didn't revise it!

"(Y/n)!" Ashleen happily exclaimed. You turned and felt the air being sucked out of your body. Ashleen had tackled you into a big bear hug.

"Hello Ashleen." You offered her a smile. "Does master need me?" Ashleen raised her brow. "Cmon (Y/n) we've both told you to not call him master!"

"But it wouldn't be polite as I am of lower rank than him Ashleen." Seeing her frustrated expression made you laugh inside. Keeping a straight face you asked once more, "Does master need me?"

Ashleen responded, "Well he doesn't need you but someone else does?" You hummed in response. "Alright then."

Ashleen led you to where Muzaka was. Opening the door you felt your cheeks immediately burn. Standing there was a handsome tall man, but badly injured. Instantly you pushed your feelings aside and kneeled infront of the man and Muzaka.
"Greetings Master. How may I be of assistance?"

Muzaka chuckled and outstretched a hand to help you up. "M-master I-" He quickly shut you up. "Stop it (Y/n) no need to kneel. This is Raizel, my friend. Although not very talkative haha.." He gave a cheeky grin.

You turned towards Raizel and bowed. "I apologize Sir Raizel, it's a pleasure to meet you." He nodded.

"Can you patch him up for me (Y/n)? I have things planned with Ashleen if that's okay." You sighed. "Master, my approval isn't necessary, as your servant I support you." He shook his head. "So formal all the time.." Then he was gone just like that.

You smiled, sure you did want to be friends but you knew it wasn't good to be informal, the rest of the pack would target you if he showed preferred treatment. You turned to Raizel and examined his injuries.

"Can I remove your shirt?" He nodded once more.

When you were done you looked up at him, his features looking perplexed and solemn. "What's wrong? Do you want to talk about it?" He thought for a moment before speaking, "I killed my brother." With a stoic face.

You froze but quickly composed yourself. "Why did you do it if I may ask?"

He shook his head simply saying, "we had different opinions and could not agree to disagree. He was a threat to the human race."

You hummed in response contemplating his words. "Humans are confusing, if not greed it's because of love," you stopped for a moment, "I wish I could find that love too someday, wouldn't you?" You looked over to him to just see him staring at you with that same calm expression.

"U-uhm anyway!" You blushed quickly turning away. "Should we return to Muzaka?" He nodded.

After a while of walking you notice Muzaka and Ashleen playing in the water, their laughs echoing through the lake. You sighed audibly without realizing it, 'I'd love that for myself someday too...' you thought. But you knew it was only wishful thinking.

"What is it." Raizel spoke, surprising you.

"Uh well you see.." you faced him shyly twiddling you're thumbs. "Sometimes I want to leave muzaka and build my own family, but I know I can't as I'm bound to serve someone as powerful as him." Sighing, you look up to see Rai with a slight tint of pink on his cheeks

"And if there's someone more powerful than Muzaka shall you leave him to serve the other?" He asks.

"If my master allows me and if said person wishes me to serve them, then yes..." There was a moment of silence before he spoke again. "Me too."

Confused, you chuckle, "what? you want that too?" He nods in confirmation. You blush, "R-really? Then who would be your ideal partner?"

He thinks for a moment before looking at you once more, "You, someone like you."

Annnd imma end it here cuz once again idk where I'm going with this PLEASEEE give me an idea on how to end it? 🥺