Part 1: Vacation

AN: I apologize in advance this story will be a sad one. And it's taking place during the end of 4th year. And you will have to wait kinda of a while for the drarry to happen.

Harry was in a deep sleep but not a peaceful one. In the dream he was at the grave yard with voldemort but he couldn't get away and was being tortured by all the death eaters and the Dark Lord himself.

"Famous Harry Potter shaking at the dark Lords feet. Everyone look at the great hero dying." Tom said to Harry just before he casted the killing curse.

At that moment Harry was being awoken by his cousin pounding on his door. "Hey you little faggot wake up. I am hungry and we need to leave for vacation soon. Dudley said in between bangs. Harry got out of bed and pulled on some clothes that were far to big for him.

Harry got down stairs dodging all the suitcases. "Boy make us breakfast before we leave. And no funny business while we are gone." Harry's uncle told him in a harsh tone. "Yes sir." Harry said while he started on the bacon being careful not to burn it. He knew that one little mistake would double his punishment.

Harry got through breakfast with no mistakes as he waited in his room for his uncle to come upstairs for the daily morning beatings.

"Harry. Before we start I want to set some ground rules. We set some food out for you, you may only eat that and that and nothing much. You are to stay in your room all day except for when you are doing chores. The list is down stairs." He said as he started to grab the knife that he only used when they were leaving.

He started to cut into Harry's skin some deep and some shallow enough to just draw some blood. Then he gave Harry a good couple punches to the torso for extra pain.

"Now get your ass down stairs and bring our bags into the trunk of the car. And put a pillow In the back for Dudley." His uncle said while cleaning the blood of the knife.

Harry quickly brought and the luggage outside to try and get rid of them as fast possible.

They eventually left with one last look at Harry standing in the doorway waving good bye. Harry quickly shut the door and went into the kitchen to see what food they set for him and what his chores where. Harry only found a couple bruised apples and one piece of moldy bread. "Of course, I don't even know what I was expecting." Harry said while reading over the list.

Sweep the floors (daily)
Dust the whole house
Wash the dishes (if any)
Wash all the laundry
Clean all the rooms
Tend to the garden when needed
Keep the shrubs and grass cut

Harry read the list he didn't expect much sense there would be no one to make a mess. He started work on the chores that he could do now or needed to be. He finished quite quickly with no one screaming at him. Just as he was about to finish dusting be bummed into a wall and had searing pain.

"That's right I almost forgot to clean all my wounds." He said to himself as he started to sit down and look at each of them to see how bad they where. He had several deep cuts that would need to be cleaned and bandaged. 12 smaller cuts that would just need to be cleaned with water. And a lot of bruises around his body but it was hard to tell which when renew and old so he decided to spread a healing cream all over his body.

After looking at them and grabbing what he needed he headed down to the Basement to his bucket that he was allowed go use to take showers. If you could even call them that.

He then stripped out of the dirty clothes he was wearing and filled the bucket with some clean water. It was ice cold but at least they no longer made him use the pond. He started to wash his body and hair and then started to take care of all his wounds.