Denial. (Mindless behavior fanfiction.)

Chapter 1: Haywire.

The OMG girls & Mindless Behavior was on a tour bus on their way to Toronto for the last part of their tour together. Ray ray and star were sitting a little farther on the bus together just taking time alone like they always did, when Ray spotted a few bruises on her arm.

“Damn babe!” Ray said laughing at the marks. “What the hell happened to your arm?”

“I fell while I was performing on stage.” Star lied.

“You’re gonna bust your ass one day if you keep bouncing around!” Ray ray laughed. 

Star was silent. She just looked at her arm & continued to rub it slowly.

“Aw come on babe.” Ray ray moaned. “I was just kidding.” 

“I know………” Star said cheesing to make Ray seem like she was fine.

They’d arrived at the building where they were going to be performing. They had 3 hours to get ready before fans started swarming in & feeling in seats.

“Me & Prod are about to go get something to eat!” Prince cheered. “Who’s coming?” Everyone agreed to go. Everyone except for Roc & Star.

“You’re not coming?” Ray said looking at Star. 

“No.” Star said putting on make up. “I’m just going to stay behind and get ready.”

“You neither, Roc?” Prodigy joined. 

“Nope. I’m not hungry. I ate on the tour bus.” Roc said.

“All right. We’ll be back in about an hour & a half.” Prince said walking out of the building, stroking his hair.

“See you later, boo!!” Bahja said to Star. 

“Bye girlie! Be back here in time.” Star cheered.

“Bye, babe.” Ray ray said giving Star a kiss on her cheek.

Roc glared at everyone until he known that everyone was out of the building. He walked towards the dressing room door & shut it violently. He stopped & then he looked at Star with an evil glare.

“Geesh Roc!” Star said jumping from the loud noise of the dressing room door slamming. ”You scared me!”

“So you still haven’t told him, huh?” Roc said with his left hand on the door & his head bowed down on the floor.

“Told who about what?” 

“Don’t start this shit with me, star.” Roc growled as he looked at her with an evil look. “You still haven’t told Ray ray about us? About what we’ve been doing?”

“No…” Star said continuing to put on her makeup. “And as a matter of fact, I think we should stop seeing each other.”

“Excuse me?”

“He asked me about the bruises that you put on my arm, Roc!” Star said standing up. “You grabbed me the last time & left those marks.”

Roc slowly walked up to Star and looked her in the eye.

“Are you serious?”

“Yes. Ray ray is actually good to me. So i’m calling this little sideline thing off!”

Roc looked more pissed than he has before. He slowly looked up at the ceiling then took a breather to try and calm himself down.

“We’re done, Roc.”