thank you

hi

so when i started this book, i really had no fucking clue what i was doing. i wasn't sure what is as going to do, what i was to write, where i was to begin. but, now we have finally reached the end.

this book was to be a story or kind of example of the ups and downs couples face in relationships, like starting a family, coming out, and more. it was slightly touchy for me as well.

relationships are and never will be easy. it's difficult to even start. we tend to wonder why love treats us this way, but of course, we can't get answers for everything we desire haha.

the whole point of this book was to be realistic, and though not all aspects were realistic, such as the whole 'mental institution' thing, the other instances were much more real and true.

i wanted people to read this book to understand how love comes in all different forms, how love isn't what we all see. i hope that my readers had learned a couple of things from this book.

i must admit i felt like giving up a lot in this book, but there was a will for me to continue. so i wrote and wrote until i had my last will power. i hope you aren't too disappointed in me..

thank you to my lovely readers, my followers, and everyone who enjoyed reading. i had just as much fun writing this as you were reading it.

thank you, and i hope that you got a good laugh or tear out of it.

much love,
kay xx